Author Topic: Working Title: The Great Lesbian Amaranthe/Sicarius Relationship!  (Read 2112 times)

Marlene

Working Title: The Great Lesbian Amaranthe/Sicarius Relationship!
« on: September 30, 2012, 03:40:40 am »
Yes, I definitely need a better title, but what's attached is basically the only scene I have (mostly) finished of something that I hope will become a longer work at some point in time.

But, yeah, I have no idea how this happened, but I guess I'll make the excuse that a fandom has not really been christened until some genderswapping action has happened (I think highschool au's are also on the list of requirements, and I think genderswapping doesn't usually involve making a canon, straight couple lesbian, but whatever.)

Even though this is a WIP, the bit attached stands perfectly fine on its own. That being said, I would love thoughts/suggestions/criticisms.

(Also, I feel super awkward posting this because I've done nothing but lurk for months on end. And will probably continue to mostly just lurk because habits are hard to break. Although I'm glad to see that we've figured out that attachments work a heck of a lot better than copy/paste.)
Or maybe for my unique style of leadership which, at no extra charge, includes non-linear thinking, inappropriate jokes, and a tendency to blow things up?

Mana

• Administrator
Re: Working Title: The Great Lesbian Amaranthe/Sicarius Relationship!
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2012, 09:21:55 am »
Well, that puts a whole new spin on that iconic scene.

:)
www.nault-findley.com
www.samantha-nolan.com

"In your haste to save the world, take care that you do not destroy it."

Aamartin

• "Eek! My eyebrows are quirking!!'
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2012, 02:53:05 pm »
I liked that! Good adaptation!
"Perhaps you have not been assiduous enough with your training."

@martinameliaa

maggiej117

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2012, 03:05:33 pm »
Can anyone else imagine Maldynado trying to flirt with a female Sicarius?

Marlene

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2012, 03:12:24 pm »
Can anyone else imagine Maldynado trying to flirt with a female Sicarius?
Haha, I've been trying to work in something somewhere where Maldynado says something to the effect of her being to scary to be sexy.
Or maybe for my unique style of leadership which, at no extra charge, includes non-linear thinking, inappropriate jokes, and a tendency to blow things up?