Author Topic: Sicarius' letter  (Read 17801 times)

rklonewolf

• I am NOT responsible...
    • Art of Lone Wolf
Re: Sicarius' letter
« Reply #90 on: September 12, 2012, 01:15:25 pm »
"We will discuss what I call a sprint the next time the group trains."

exstock

• Carnivorous
« Reply #91 on: September 13, 2012, 01:24:07 am »
The whole fighting with canes thing reminds me of one of my greatest literary disappointments of recent years: Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.  I have no problem whatsoever with the idea of re-writing P&P to contain zombies, oh no.  What drove me absolutely batty was that the writer used Asian martial arts, when there were perfectly good British martial arts he could have used instead! 

I mean, come on; obviously, Darcy would kill zombies with a walking stick, or punch their heads off with skills learnt at Jackson's.  And with all those ____shire regiments floating around, it's not as if sabers were exactly unobtainable.  Harrumph.  Elizabeth don't need no steenken' katanas.

(Also, my Shark with a Freakin' Laser Beam T-shirt arrived in the mail today.  Heeeeeeee.)
"I'm getting my turtleneck. I'm not defusing a bomb in this!"

moldynotgo

« Reply #92 on: September 13, 2012, 06:06:58 am »
The whole fighting with canes thing reminds me of one of my greatest literary disappointments of recent years: Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.  I have no problem whatsoever with the idea of re-writing P&P to contain zombies, oh no.  What drove me absolutely batty was that the writer used Asian martial arts, when there were perfectly good British martial arts he could have used instead! 

I mean, come on; obviously, Darcy would kill zombies with a walking stick, or punch their heads off with skills learnt at Jackson's.  And with all those ____shire regiments floating around, it's not as if sabers were exactly unobtainable.  Harrumph.  Elizabeth don't need no steenken' katanas.

Except then they wouldn't have had the delicious parallels between governesses and ninjas.

rklonewolf

• Art of Lone Wolf
« Reply #93 on: September 13, 2012, 08:34:03 am »

Except then they wouldn't have had the delicious parallels between governesses and ninjas.
:o

Kitty

• Explosives - add P for Plenty
« Reply #94 on: September 13, 2012, 09:26:55 am »
I think i need to upload the first chapter of this book
Stress /noun/ : The confusion created when the mind must override the body's basic desire to choke the ever-loving-shit out of someone who desperately deserves it.

rklonewolf

• Art of Lone Wolf
« Reply #95 on: September 13, 2012, 09:51:42 am »
I've never actually read the book. Maybe i should look it up sometime...

ndngirl

• "Whatever you wish, Amaranthe" - Sicarius
  • JenT
« Reply #96 on: September 13, 2012, 10:17:10 am »
Me too, I love me some Mr. Darcy. I actually have a picture of him up at my desk. Now I just need a picture of Sicarius. *swoon*
""Yes" He kissed her on the neck, and the warmth of his lips sent a wave of heat through her." Sicarius and Amaranthe
Conspiracy

exstock

• Carnivorous
« Reply #97 on: September 13, 2012, 01:01:33 pm »

Bah.  Humbug, I say!  I wanted Regency zombies, not Kill Bill zombies!  I stand by my curmudgeonry.  ;D
"I'm getting my turtleneck. I'm not defusing a bomb in this!"

rklonewolf

• Art of Lone Wolf
« Reply #98 on: September 13, 2012, 07:15:01 pm »
Curmudgeons are AWESOME.

TorieBrook

« Reply #99 on: February 26, 2013, 11:16:51 am »
i laughed through that whole post

Kitty

• Explosives - add P for Plenty
« Reply #100 on: February 26, 2013, 02:02:02 pm »
ooh zombie thread :o  EPIC!!!! :D
Stress /noun/ : The confusion created when the mind must override the body's basic desire to choke the ever-loving-shit out of someone who desperately deserves it.

Kara

« Reply #101 on: February 27, 2013, 08:45:04 pm »
i laughed through that whole post

Totally with you Torie :)

Gubbelhexe

« Reply #102 on: November 27, 2015, 01:40:39 pm »
from an assassin's letter to zombies...
well that's just the way a forum works, huh?