Author Topic: Let's talk Torrent!  (Read 6219 times)

SabrielN7

Re: Let's talk Torrent!
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2013, 01:08:32 pm »
The pang of envy she feels for Temis also felt very true. The "oh... I guess I'm not going to be the hero after all". It broke my heart a little.

Me too. I wanted to give her a hug (not that she would have accepted it...) and tell her that she's still the heart of the operation. Her levelheadedness and general competence were essential to getting things done.

Although I feel like a bit of a traitor, because I'd still be interested in getting the sequel from Temi's point of view.
This appears to have fallen from a great height.

kdenning

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2013, 09:14:45 am »
My question is more : How did he know what that putting it in the car would allow DElia to find it again... or even what a car was?

totally with you there.

kdenning

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2013, 09:16:11 am »
So, aliens of elves?

I think...elves who are aliens.

kdenning

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2013, 09:18:29 am »
Not sure. Where could a guy over 2 thousands years old who knows nothing of the modern world could go? And how in heck did he know to leave the ipad in their car?

It's not like he knew it was their car either. Maybe she accidentally left her photo ID/License on the seat?

I think he's hiding in a cave, waiting.

Gubbelhexe

« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2015, 12:55:40 pm »
My question is more : How did he know what that putting it in the car would allow DElia to find it again... or even what a car was?
yea I wondered about that too.
But we don't know yet what he has ancountered during his time as a slave...