Author Topic: Fan Art  (Read 47603 times)

Kara

Re: Fan Art
« Reply #330 on: January 02, 2013, 09:09:56 am »
I can only speak from personal experience but I had no idea how much fun smexy sthuff can be when I was 18. I'm so much more comfortable in my own skin now that even the craziest ideas are within the realm of possibility  ;D

This.  I think I was mortified to talk directly about sex before I was 20.  Had to get away from my parents for a little while and experience some of that stuff that comes "later."  >:D

I agree with you both.  I am much more comfortable with myself now that I am in my 30's.  my husband is very thankful for that:)

Kitty

• Explosives - add P for Plenty
« Reply #331 on: January 03, 2013, 08:38:07 am »
I'm 33 and still flatly refuse to talk sex with my mother, ever.  However am fine with most other people so long as they don't pry into my personal sex life ;)

and bring on the smut!
Stress /noun/ : The confusion created when the mind must override the body's basic desire to choke the ever-loving-shit out of someone who desperately deserves it.

ndngirl

• "Whatever you wish, Amaranthe" - Sicarius
  • JenT
« Reply #332 on: January 03, 2013, 11:29:26 am »
I'm 33 and still flatly refuse to talk sex with my mother, ever.  However am fine with most other people so long as they don't pry into my personal sex life ;)

and bring on the smut!

Who would ever talk to their mom about sex!!! My mom is so conservative, i cant imagine the face she would make at me... Naw, ill stick to talking to her about my kids, cooking, and the weather...
""Yes" He kissed her on the neck, and the warmth of his lips sent a wave of heat through her." Sicarius and Amaranthe
Conspiracy

Meera

• Frosted Buns Enthusiast
« Reply #333 on: January 03, 2013, 01:28:30 pm »
Oh god no. Parents are a completely different story.

Though I know a girl that likes to watch True Blood with her mother.  ???
"All right, girl, we are not going to be attracted to the amoral assassin."

Kitty

« Reply #334 on: January 04, 2013, 02:29:26 pm »
my mother will talk about sex at the drop of a hat.  she took an unholy interest in me losing my virginity to the point i told her to go find a lampost and get her nose out of my love life.  that went down well.
Stress /noun/ : The confusion created when the mind must override the body's basic desire to choke the ever-loving-shit out of someone who desperately deserves it.

kimb1182

• Blog Action
« Reply #335 on: January 05, 2013, 02:27:23 pm »
I can't even curse in front of my mother, let alone talk about anything remotely sex-related!

Anyone else though, I'm fine with...as long as it doesn't get too weird. LOL

Cael

• Plot Bunny Breeder
  • These Are Not The Krakens You Are Looking For
« Reply #336 on: January 08, 2013, 11:00:22 pm »
Sexy property tax assessments! Erotically choosing a new china pattern! The most titillating regrouting of bathroom tile there has ever been!

. . . possibly I've been watching a little too much HGTV lately.

Is it sad that I can totally see getting my tiles redone as sexy?  Maybe it's just because I see Bas or Sic doing it.  (Mal would just be in the kitchen cleaning out the fridge and flirting, which I can work with also.)  :)

Yes please!! I think my bathroom could use a retile...  ;D
Once you've made sure that the signal gets through
There's one final thing that I want you to do
Put me where I'll see stars, so that I can see you
And I'll soar like a leaf on the wind

Kitty

« Reply #337 on: January 09, 2013, 01:23:11 pm »
in that case my entire house needs retiling inside and out.  and may change my mind a few times on colour and design :D

TorieBrook

« Reply #338 on: January 31, 2013, 12:26:42 pm »
i should think 3 at least  ;D
and wait does the wood flooring in the living room look scarred to you? its beyond repair if you ask me.  I think the dungeon needs some work as well...

Kitty

« Reply #339 on: January 31, 2013, 01:08:52 pm »
oh most definitely.  and there are a few high points around the coving that needs painting

Gubbelhexe

« Reply #340 on: October 14, 2015, 12:40:24 am »
Since I'm new here there wil probably be quite a few "old" threads that'll be getting new comments in der the next days...

I wonder why nobody here seems to be able to discuss sex with her mum. I never had a problem with that. Perhaps my mum is different?

Mana

• Administrator
« Reply #341 on: October 14, 2015, 06:30:56 am »
Since I'm new here there wil probably be quite a few "old" threads that'll be getting new comments in der the next days...

I wonder why nobody here seems to be able to discuss sex with her mum. I never had a problem with that. Perhaps my mum is different?

I think you and I are different. :D

Welcome!
www.nault-findley.com
www.samantha-nolan.com

"In your haste to save the world, take care that you do not destroy it."

Iggy

« Reply #342 on: October 14, 2015, 09:45:26 pm »
Hey guys, I've been lurking in here for days waiting for some new posts. I am just finished reading the EE books in record time and I'm all afluster with, well you all get it...

I'm 47 and me mum is 85and widowed. We don't do much sexy talking needless to say. However my mum who was a virgin when she married at 27 told me the other day, when I was having hubby issues, that I  was naive about men! Ha oookay...

Glad to be here hope we can get some fun banter going...

Mana

• Administrator
« Reply #343 on: October 16, 2015, 06:50:25 am »
Hey guys, I've been lurking in here for days waiting for some new posts. I am just finished reading the EE books in record time and I'm all afluster with, well you all get it...

I'm 47 and me mum is 85and widowed. We don't do much sexy talking needless to say. However my mum who was a virgin when she married at 27 told me the other day, when I was having hubby issues, that I  was naive about men! Ha oookay...

Glad to be here hope we can get some fun banter going...

Hope to see you in Chat some time! Unfortunately, 1:50 in the morning is not my time. You might catch some late-nighters on the weekend though!
www.nault-findley.com
www.samantha-nolan.com

"In your haste to save the world, take care that you do not destroy it."