Author Topic: Writing Ideas!  (Read 21871 times)

BossNatash

Writing Ideas!
« on: July 24, 2012, 06:08:44 pm »
Lets get some creativity flowing, folks! What sort of fan-stories are you uber-fans wanting to read?
Yes, shall we take a spin again in business? The time is fixed, lets sweeten our facilities.

riamachia

• Wait, what? Why am *I* getting blamed for this?
Re: Writing Ideas!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 06:22:19 pm »
I'd love to see some more about Akstyr's past!  Dude grew up in the slums and was in multiple gangs, all while hiding his ability with the Mental Sciences.   There's got to be a wealth of material there!

Also something about Basilard, maybe with his daughter, or even his capture and time in the pits.  Maybe his first kill?
Maria
"Is that why you... appreciate me?"
"It's her eyes."

BossNatash

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 07:55:07 pm »
I'd love to see some more about Akstyr's past!  Dude grew up in the slums and was in multiple gangs, all while hiding his ability with the Mental Sciences.   There's got to be a wealth of material there!

Also something about Basilard, maybe with his daughter, or even his capture and time in the pits.  Maybe his first kill?

I dig BOTH of those ideas. I love me S/A romance, but we need a little more about the other awesome characters.
Yes, shall we take a spin again in business? The time is fixed, lets sweeten our facilities.

sweartoad

• I'm on DeviantArt (occasionally)
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 08:06:14 pm »
I'd like to see something with Sespian in government. We left him alone for two books and I'd love to see him in a scene where he flexes his Imperial chops :D

I'd also love to see more of the other characters as well ...

EEfangirl

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2012, 09:30:23 pm »
Lets get some creativity flowing, folks! What sort of fan-stories are you uber-fans wanting to read?

How about the scene when Sicarius saves Books (from either POV)? Or some Encrypted FF?

turgonianpractitioner

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2012, 10:27:57 pm »

you bet there is.

plus, it'd give me (@akstyr) more to tweet about than brothels, pastries and training. and snoring. really, I snore the worst of all of them? yeah right.

at least i'm not hirsute, whatever that means  :P

moldynotgo

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2012, 04:02:36 am »
Since we're all so A/S obsessed, I'd actually like to see Amaranthe before Sicarius, when she was dating other guys. Love to see her idea of a 'normal' relationship.

crzy4photos

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2012, 12:21:17 pm »
I don't know about y'all but I would like some more of Sicarious when he was still working in the Imperial Barracks  :)

Moondreamer

• Global Moderator
  • The plot bunnies, they will not leave me alone!!!
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2012, 12:34:14 pm »
I do have an idea for a young Sicarius fafic, but I have to admit it's dark and depressing enough I'm not sure I even want to write it.  :-\
"You have a disturbing sense of humor."
http://www.nault-findley.com/

crzy4photos

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2012, 09:24:18 pm »
Aww :(. You could post it right before or right after a really happy one too help lighten it  :)

Moondreamer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2012, 09:37:14 pm »
Well, I'll see how the writing turns out. Will probably be a bit longer than the kast one I did.

blytherin

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2012, 10:58:27 pm »
I'd like to see something with Sespian in government. We left him alone for two books and I'd love to see him in a scene where he flexes his Imperial chops :D

I'd also love to see more of the other characters as well ...

I agree! I'm still stuck on young, drugged Sespian from EE1. (I visualized him wearing socks during all of Conspiracy. Weird, I know, but I couldn't seem to help it... )
Are we meant to view him as young so he won't be considered a ship competitor? I know he was more mature/wise/put together in EE4, but I certainly wouldn't mind some fanfic to fill in my imagination gaps.  :)
cherry blossoms and almond bark

oh, and if you were wondering, it's Bob Ross ;D

Meera

• Frosted Buns Enthusiast
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2012, 11:14:15 pm »
I think it would be awesome to see stories from any of the characters' childhood. It would be fun to explore their backgrounds more  :)
And more Sespian as well, especially Books 2 &3!

I agree! I'm still stuck on young, drugged Sespian from EE1. (I visualized him wearing socks during all of Conspiracy. Weird, I know, but I couldn't seem to help it... )
Are we meant to view him as young so he won't be considered a ship competitor? I know he was more mature/wise/put together in EE4, but I certainly wouldn't mind some fanfic to fill in my imagination gaps.  :)

I still see him in his socks too, and looking for Trog  :)
"All right, girl, we are not going to be attracted to the amoral assassin."

Moondreamer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2012, 09:56:01 am »
I wonder what happened to Trog now that Sespian is gone... Maybe a Trog story, that would be funny (yes, I'm a cat fanatic lol).

Also, maybe a young Amaranthe fanfic from when she was in enforcers school/Milton Academy.

Moondreamer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2012, 12:23:24 pm »
Hmmm... my own post gave me an idea  ;D :-[ .  I'll be working on an Origin of Trog story, featuring young Sespian and young(er) Sicarius. Mwouhahaha.  Hopefully will be done in a few days.