Author Topic: Where are we all?  (Read 29310 times)

Kitty

• Explosives - add P for Plenty
Re: Where are we all?
« Reply #210 on: June 23, 2013, 12:58:44 pm »
not sure which is worse, turkeys or pigs.
Stress /noun/ : The confusion created when the mind must override the body's basic desire to choke the ever-loving-shit out of someone who desperately deserves it.

chelabella21

« Reply #211 on: June 23, 2013, 11:17:45 pm »
From what Cael said, I'll say turkeys.
"If you two sludge-licking toads so much as wave those knives in my direction, I'll rip your apples off, stuff them like taxidermy ostriches, then hand deliver them to your boss with the suggestion that they be incorporated into future juggling practices."   - Evrial Yara

Kitty

« Reply #212 on: June 24, 2013, 03:01:35 am »
experienced both and can't say theres much difference :o
Stress /noun/ : The confusion created when the mind must override the body's basic desire to choke the ever-loving-shit out of someone who desperately deserves it.

Kara

« Reply #213 on: June 24, 2013, 11:25:11 am »
Do turkeys attract flies? .... Pigs definitely do and that puts them "never live next to them if I can help it" book.  Our neighbors had them when I was growing up.

Neith

« Reply #214 on: June 24, 2013, 12:25:17 pm »
Never had any turkeys but we had ducks, geese, chickens, guinea fowl, peacocks, horses, cattle, pigs, dogs & cats at different times when I was a child. You had to watch where you stepped.  ::) Pigs smelled the worst & attracted the most flies.

Peacocks are pretty but they have this habit of screeching at first light. Since they liked to roost in the tall trees outside my upstairs bedroom window, their screams were a rude wake up call. Eventually they all flew off to live with the neighbor's peacocks. Can't say I was sorry to see them go . . .  :)
"It was as if she'd thrown a wrench into the workings of his mind. His mental machinery ground to halt, locking onto that single word. Children."

Libra Seeking Balance

ndngirl

• "Whatever you wish, Amaranthe" - Sicarius
  • JenT
« Reply #215 on: June 24, 2013, 01:16:00 pm »
My city requires everyone in a quarter mile radius to sign a consent form before you can keep poultry in your yard, I think. But there are cows and horses on lots near major roadways... Texas, land of the weird livestock laws  ::)

When I lived in bum eff nowhere (Deer Trail, Colorado) our neighbor had turkeys. Those things REEK - I'm actually getting an upset stomach just thinking about it and it's been 10 years since I've smelled that smell. I didn't mind the horse and cow smell, but the turkeys... yuck. We then moved to slightley-less-bum eff nowhere (St Francis, KS) which had a feedlot a few miles out. When the wind blew just right, it was like having your nose up a cow's behind. Still better than turkeys though.

LOL, i read it as turkey thighs.... lol... which is still probably worse than a cow's behind.
""Yes" He kissed her on the neck, and the warmth of his lips sent a wave of heat through her." Sicarius and Amaranthe
Conspiracy

DeRo

« Reply #216 on: July 10, 2013, 11:07:01 am »
1st EE fan in Dubai! .....kinda lonely. :-\

Kitty

« Reply #217 on: July 10, 2013, 01:18:01 pm »
Aww don't be lonely!  I'm one of i think 2w british bods on here, and for some time I was lonely too.  You can be an honorary european until you convert others :D

Meera

• Frosted Buns Enthusiast
« Reply #218 on: July 10, 2013, 01:24:38 pm »
Aww don't be lonely!  I'm one of i think 2w british bods on here, and for some time I was lonely too.  You can be an honorary european until you convert others :D

Great idea! We need more converts! 

Also we need one of these converts to be super rich so they can host EECon and provide transportation for everyone. 
"All right, girl, we are not going to be attracted to the amoral assassin."

Kitty

« Reply #219 on: July 10, 2013, 01:28:08 pm »
She's from Dubai.  DeRo, your mission if you should choose to accept it.....

Gubbelhexe

« Reply #220 on: October 16, 2015, 01:28:34 pm »
Hmm, somehow when I looked at the map, there were almost no dots on it... I wonder what happened.
Tryed to add my location (Lower Saxony, Germany) but I'm not sure it worked.