Author Topic: Volunteer for the greater good?  (Read 14419 times)

sweartoad

• I'm on DeviantArt (occasionally)
Re: Volunteer for the greater good?
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2012, 06:16:12 am »
I was really nice up until about age 14. Then real life intervened, some shit went down, and it mostly went downhill from there. I blame the hormones ;)

I have to say, I'm a pretty awesome adult now, if I do say so myself. Though I still feel like an idiot teenager half the time. I thought hitting 18 was supposed to be a miraculous transformation!!

I was the 'good' one of my six siblings til I hit 18.

OMG THERE WERE SIX OF YOU?? Holy crap.

Kitty

• Explosives - add P for Plenty
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2012, 08:41:29 am »
try being the youngest of 3, only female and 7 years older twin brothers.  Thats a baptism of fire
Stress /noun/ : The confusion created when the mind must override the body's basic desire to choke the ever-loving-shit out of someone who desperately deserves it.

Cael

• Plot Bunny Breeder
  • These Are Not The Krakens You Are Looking For
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2012, 12:38:02 pm »
OMG THERE WERE SIX OF YOU?? Holy crap.

Ha, I'm one of seven and have four sisters and two brothers. The younger two are my bio sibs and the older four are step but we've been family since I was teeny so I've never really made the distinction ;) Now my husband is one of seven too and they're all 100% related there.  I feel bad for his sister - oldest of 7 and only girl.
Once you've made sure that the signal gets through
There's one final thing that I want you to do
Put me where I'll see stars, so that I can see you
And I'll soar like a leaf on the wind

TorieBrook

« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2013, 11:15:56 am »
mauhahaha i am one of 9.  Me and my older brother and younger sister were adopted into a family with threekids of their own.  i have an older sister who was adopted by what is now my granny and grandpa a younger one who was adopted by my cousins and a half brother who stayed with his dad when his mom married my dad.

Meera

• Frosted Buns Enthusiast
« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2013, 11:30:01 am »
Whoah, guys, I'm still a Miss Little Goody Two-Shoes.

...maybe I'll be like Kitty. ;)
"All right, girl, we are not going to be attracted to the amoral assassin."

Kitty

« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2013, 01:38:06 pm »
abnormal? >:D
Stress /noun/ : The confusion created when the mind must override the body's basic desire to choke the ever-loving-shit out of someone who desperately deserves it.

Meera

• Frosted Buns Enthusiast
« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2013, 01:47:59 pm »
abnormal? >:D

Oh, I'm already abnormal. I just meant naughty. :P
"All right, girl, we are not going to be attracted to the amoral assassin."

Kitty

« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2013, 09:49:18 am »
yeah screw aging with grace, age with style!  once I kick the Man Flu into touch I am so geting fit.  i wanna climb that mountain.  And i the hubby gets a six pack cos of the training then i shall just have to suffer thehorror of sleeping next to it

Kitty

« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2013, 12:50:42 pm »
OK peeps I need a beta reader to sort out my horrific english grammer on a piece of smut ;D

alison

« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2013, 11:39:13 am »
OK peeps I need a beta reader to sort out my horrific english grammer on a piece of smut ;D

Kitty, I'm keen. Sign me up. One grammar nerd/aspiring copy editor at your service.
 :)

Oh yeah, just FYI, I'm heading out of town tomorrow. I'll be out playing in the southern Utah desert for several days, so I'll be out of touch until later in the week. 
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 12:39:12 pm by alison »

Kitty

« Reply #55 on: May 11, 2013, 01:44:23 pm »
no worries the file is just sat waiting.  PM me your email and i'll send it off when you get back