Author Topic: SPOILERS -- EE5 -- Whatever You Wish -- Ch.1-3 PG-13; Ch.4 R  (Read 17840 times)

Sara M.

Re: SPOILERS -- EE5 -- Whatever You Wish -- Ch.1-3 PG-13; Ch.4 R
« Reply #105 on: January 01, 2013, 04:30:13 pm »
It is rather reassuring to find others that do the same things:). I must admit that I have been re- reading quite a bit.   Having a 5 week old little son has given me unprecedented free time to indulge in this wonderful forum :)

Congrats on the little one! I discovered EE when my daughter was one week old, and I have fond memories of reading the first and second books during her many, and lengthy, mealtimes. :)

Kara

Re: SPOILERS -- EE5 -- Whatever You Wish -- Ch.1-3 PG-13; Ch.4 R
« Reply #106 on: January 01, 2013, 04:46:12 pm »
It is rather reassuring to find others that do the same things:). I must admit that I have been re- reading quite a bit.   Having a 5 week old little son has given me unprecedented free time to indulge in this wonderful forum :)

Congrats on the little one! I discovered EE when my daughter was one week old, and I have fond memories of reading the first and second books during her many, and lengthy, mealtimes. :)

Thanks:) I have been having a lovely time reading and exploring the forum.  Part of me is sad that I didn't join soon but the other part is glad to discovered it now when I have enforced sitting sessions:)