Author Topic: Little!Sic  (Read 7245 times)

moldynotgo

Re: Little!Sic
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2012, 05:03:10 pm »
Hmm. Well written, bit of an abrupt ending. I want more!!

... and yet I don't. Poor Sic.

Mana

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2012, 05:04:44 pm »
Hmm. Well written, bit of an abrupt ending. I want more!!

... and yet I don't. Poor Sic.

Really, you want more?  I have it in my head.  I just figured people were tired of my dark thoughts.  :)
www.nault-findley.com
www.samantha-nolan.com

"In your haste to save the world, take care that you do not destroy it."

Meera

• Frosted Buns Enthusiast
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2012, 05:05:38 pm »
Yeah it would be interesting to see later years? Or maybe how he got fired.
"All right, girl, we are not going to be attracted to the amoral assassin."

Moondreamer

• Global Moderator
  • The plot bunnies, they will not leave me alone!!!
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2012, 05:06:10 pm »
I'd like to see something about when he learns Marathi is pregnant, and then the first time he sees baby!Sespian and what he thinks about it...

Another interresting fic could be Sic snapping and finally killing Raumesys, using the few infos we get in EE5.
"You have a disturbing sense of humor."
http://www.nault-findley.com/

Mana

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2012, 05:08:38 pm »
I'd like to see something about when he learns Marathi is pregnant, and then the first time he sees baby!Sespian and what he thinks about it...

Another interresting fic could be Sic snapping and finally killing Raumesys, using the few infos we get in EE5.

OK, I also have a few ideas about the mission to meet Rias.  But they are not well formed ideas yet.  I'll have to reread (again) Encrypted first.

I have an idea or two percolating about Akstyr...
www.nault-findley.com
www.samantha-nolan.com

Meera

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2012, 05:09:09 pm »
This is the wrong section for this, as it was in the books, but I want to see the SPOV of when he was searching the kids' room in EE3. :)

Meera

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2012, 05:10:10 pm »

OK, I also have a few ideas about the mission to meet Rias.  But they are not well formed ideas yet.  I'll have to reread (again) Encrypted first.

I have an idea or two percolating about Akstyr...

Ooh yes! :D

Cael

• Plot Bunny Breeder
  • These Are Not The Krakens You Are Looking For
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2012, 05:11:22 pm »
Speaking of where you left off... I've been mulling over the othes like Sic. He knows of them, sure, but I wonder when he'd've met them. I imagine a great little tidbit would involve meeting one of the others sometime in his teens and finding out there are others like him.
Once you've made sure that the signal gets through
There's one final thing that I want you to do
Put me where I'll see stars, so that I can see you
And I'll soar like a leaf on the wind

Meera

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2012, 05:19:36 pm »
And now "Hollowcrest knows me, knows my capabilities. He also knows a pretty smile won't distract me." takes on more meaning.

Which makes me wonder why Hollow would think that Sic would come back in the first place.

K2N2

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2012, 06:30:10 pm »
Speaking of where you left off... I've been mulling over the othes like Sic. He knows of them, sure, but I wonder when he'd've met them. I imagine a great little tidbit would involve meeting one of the others sometime in his teens and finding out there are others like him.

*arrrggggg*  Another plot bunny has been loosed and now it is chasing me!

Cael

• Plot Bunny Breeder
  • These Are Not The Krakens You Are Looking For
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2012, 06:35:43 pm »

Well, I DO breed them :P
Once you've made sure that the signal gets through
There's one final thing that I want you to do
Put me where I'll see stars, so that I can see you
And I'll soar like a leaf on the wind

K2N2

« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2012, 06:40:24 pm »

Well, I DO breed them :P

What's really bad is that most of them are armed and dangerous to my work habits.  Where is the Holy Hand Grenade when you need it?

adamai

« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2012, 10:33:52 pm »
I almost didn't read all of it because of the first pages. I don't know why it made me so sad. I'm glad I did though, it was really good. I'd loove to read more of it :)

At some point, I was thinking about young Sicarius meeting the assassin that Amaranthe killed at the train station. I thought she would be a test for Sicarius, you know about the "pretty smile" :) But I never got to write it, as I've never written fanfic before :)

Mana

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2012, 10:45:03 pm »
I almost didn't read all of it because of the first pages. I don't know why it made me so sad. I'm glad I did though, it was really good. I'd loove to read more of it :)

At some point, I was thinking about young Sicarius meeting the assassin that Amaranthe killed at the train station. I thought she would be a test for Sicarius, you know about the "pretty smile" :) But I never got to write it, as I've never written fanfic before :)

I'm glad you stuck with it.  I had fun incorporating other fanfic into that one.  :) 

Go ahead and try writing some fiction.  We can't all do it by ourselves and this is a very forgiving group!

www.nault-findley.com
www.samantha-nolan.com

moldynotgo

« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2012, 02:51:52 am »
Go ahead and try writing some fiction.  We can't all do it by ourselves and this is a very forgiving group!

Darn tooting. Come on, all you have to write is anything that ends up with muchas smoochas between Am and Sic, and you will be adored.