Author Topic: Little!Sic  (Read 7231 times)

Mana

• Administrator
Re: Little!Sic
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2012, 07:15:53 am »
I'd like to see something about when he learns Marathi is pregnant, and then the first time he sees baby!Sespian and what he thinks about it...

Another interresting fic could be Sic snapping and finally killing Raumesys, using the few infos we get in EE5.

heh heh, the first few pages of Marathi!Sic is in the works.  Might be done by tonight.
www.nault-findley.com
www.samantha-nolan.com

"In your haste to save the world, take care that you do not destroy it."

Mana

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2012, 02:57:29 pm »
I'd like to see something about when he learns Marathi is pregnant, and then the first time he sees baby!Sespian and what he thinks about it...

Another interresting fic could be Sic snapping and finally killing Raumesys, using the few infos we get in EE5.

heh heh, the first few pages of Marathi!Sic is in the works.  Might be done by tonight.

Yep, squee worthy!
www.nault-findley.com
www.samantha-nolan.com

sweartoad

• I'm on DeviantArt (occasionally)
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2012, 10:20:23 pm »
It cut off? That's never happened before!

That's what they all say ...

Anyway great story - it's a sad portrayal of his life but still really nicely written. Anyway, I know it all gets better for him (even if he has to wait 30 years) so that makes me enjoy it more :)

Mana

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2012, 11:31:45 pm »

This one is so much harder!  I had hope to have a rough draft done by tonight, but alas, I am too tired and Angry!Sic's head is hard to be in.
www.nault-findley.com
www.samantha-nolan.com