Author Topic: Fan Art Continued! (WARNING: will contain EE5 stuff. Be careful of spoilers)  (Read 70596 times)

blackmetallic

This was sort of an unrelated piece until I had to figure out what I wanted the ships to look like. At that moment I realized it would be a swan song to the species that left all that technology behind...

"As the last ships floated towards space the survivors stood in silence and watched. There was hope that the people on them would be welcome on other planets, on other worlds, but it was still nothing but a vague wish for the survival of their species. The rocky planet the remaining survivors stood on couldn't support life much longer, and it would soon be nothing but a monument to the folly of a people that thought they could live forever."
Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape.
-Death in Hogfather

dptalia

Wow!  What a haunting pic!

sterre

Oh, I love this. It almost looks like a book cover.
Apparently, I lack charisma

Kitty

• Explosives - add P for Plenty
think we can get Lindsay to write this?
Stress /noun/ : The confusion created when the mind must override the body's basic desire to choke the ever-loving-shit out of someone who desperately deserves it.

K2N2

Ohh...yes.  Lindsay....please please write something for this!

blackmetallic

Oh, I love this. It almost looks like a book cover.
Wow... that is quite the compliment. Thank you!
Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape.
-Death in Hogfather

SPYforYOU

I'm loving the dark circles under Sicarius's eyes. It's amazing detail and really adds to the weariness of the whole picture.
Party the hardest on Wednesdays :)

kchighley

• Evil Overlord, cat lover, warrior of the red pen.
    • Yeah, here I am
Wow...after all the trouble Behemoth caused, this makes me feel so sad for them...
"Should we take their clothes?"
"To what end?"
"....Pockets?"

Find me on Facebook

Kara

Amazing!

Cael

• Plot Bunny Breeder
  • These Are Not The Krakens You Are Looking For
This was sort of an unrelated piece until I had to figure out what I wanted the ships to look like. At that moment I realized it would be a swan song to the species that left all that technology behind...

"As the last ships floated towards space the survivors stood in silence and watched. There was hope that the people on them would be welcome on other planets, on other worlds, but it was still nothing but a vague wish for the survival of their species. The rocky planet the remaining survivors stood on couldn't support life much longer, and it would soon be nothing but a monument to the folly of a people that thought they could live forever."

Pretty!

But didn't Encrypted state that the aliens that came to earth were banished, or driven off their own planet because of differing views than the general population of their homeworld?
Once you've made sure that the signal gets through
There's one final thing that I want you to do
Put me where I'll see stars, so that I can see you
And I'll soar like a leaf on the wind

blackmetallic

Pretty!

But didn't Encrypted state that the aliens that came to earth were banished, or driven off their own planet because of differing views than the general population of their homeworld?
Dunno, don't much care either. The whole connection to the EE universe was an afterthought, after all :-)
-Death in Hogfather