Author Topic: Posting about the contest stories  (Read 5708 times)

Kitty

• Explosives - add P for Plenty
Re: Posting about the contest stories
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2012, 04:45:02 am »
I think the boss would be pissed if i threw a dart at my computer screen though :D

You could huck a spitwad instead.  ;)
I know I don't speak American, but i think i understand that and EWWW!

;D
Gross girl :o  I like you >:D

And voted, the spit ball at the screen worked

Hahaha!!! :D Sometimes the bored teenager in the classroom answer is best way to go. ;)
Everytime, but seeing as i wittled it down to two in the end, i had to choose somehow
Stress /noun/ : The confusion created when the mind must override the body's basic desire to choke the ever-loving-shit out of someone who desperately deserves it.

moldynotgo

« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2012, 01:44:09 pm »
I voted, but it was HARD!

Moondreamer

• Global Moderator
  • The plot bunnies, they will not leave me alone!!!
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2012, 01:44:48 pm »
I also sent my vote :)
"You have a disturbing sense of humor."
http://www.nault-findley.com/

Aamartin

• "Eek! My eyebrows are quirking!!'
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2012, 02:03:33 pm »
I voted. But it was very hard to choose just one.
"Perhaps you have not been assiduous enough with your training."

@martinameliaa

EEfangirl

« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2012, 02:25:06 pm »
I was terrible. I sent in three--although I did nicely rank them. I just couldn't say that one really belonged at the top. It was too close. But heck, at least I know that I'll be able to celebrate whomever wins. And that, friends, deserves a bottle of champagne...or cosmos...

Aamartin

« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2012, 08:41:46 pm »
Can I just say - and I mean this nicely - Vote! Vote! Vote!

@martinameliaa

Aamartin

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2012, 08:58:50 am »
Some notes about the stories (other than mine!) and, for the record, I loved all of them!!

Cael: The guys build a makeshift shower for Amaranthe, who has gotten a little extra sweaty while reading a Lady Dourcrest novel. Sicarius helps her clean up.

There was something very appealing to me about the idea of the guys getting together to do something nice for Amaranthe. And Sicarius was smoldering very nicely in this.

AKK: Will a bodice ripper that was ripped off from Am and Sic's real life circumstances damage Am's reputation? Sic puts a stop to it, without killing anyone (that we know of) using an enforcer's uniform of questionable origins.

I liked the film noir edge to this, the urgency of some act that must be stopped, and a mystery to be solved.

EEfangirl: 'We do not have time for dithering'!! Sic gives Am the full spot treatment after she escapes from Pike. 'I will always come for you.' How hot is that?

Very sexy, good UST. I like Sic being gruff and demanding as his form of romance.

Judy: Am follows Sic to his secret showering spot where she makes it very clear that she is 'ready'. Sic finally comes to his senses and takes her to bed.

I like the interactions between Am and Sic, the push and pull of understanding and not understanding one another. Also, this was pretty freaking steamy.

K2N2: The team secretly passes around the book. When Am finally finds and reads it, it's clear that even Sic has read it!

I loved having a G entry! This was cute and brought in all of the EE characters is a nice way.

Kitty: Am and Sic go on a mission at a couples' resort where the drinks are laced with an aphrodisiac. Am needs a shower to cool down but Sic has an urgent need to wash off his aftershave.

Kitty shows surprising admirable restraint in only taking us up to the moment when Sic asks Am to wash his back. Very sexy and a fun mystery.

Riamachia: Am is going through some angst about the whole 'Later' thing. When the rest of the team goes out, Sic follows her to the shower where they end up caress one another's scars. (Yeah, I'm not the only one who thinks that's hot.)

Very sexy and lots of good Am and Sic struggle. I loved the intimacy of the shower scene.

Sara M.: Sic gets covered in horse dung on a mission with Am, and ask her to stand watch while he takes a shower. Am hops in with him saying, 'You asked me once to offer a proposition.' Needless to say, he accepts.

Great fun Am and Sic on a mission story. Sic's resistance to letting go and having a little sexy time was just right.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 09:10:07 am by Aamartin »

@martinameliaa

AKK

• Before & After & Inbetween - Physicist on the Rampage
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2012, 09:03:35 am »
Some notes about the stories (other than mine!) and, for the record, I loved all of them!!

Cael: The guys build a makeshift shower for Amaranthe, who has gotten a little extra sweaty while reading a Lady Dourcrest novel. Sicarius helps her clean up.

There was something very appealing to me about the idea of the guys getting together to do something nice for Amaranthe. And Sicarius was smoldering very nicely in this.

AKK: Will a bodice ripper that was ripped off from Am and Sic

???
"You are not cleared for that."

Aamartin

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2012, 09:10:49 am »
Sorry, the forum gremlin strikes again. Should be fixed now (above).

@martinameliaa

Sara M.

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2012, 11:13:20 am »
I loved seeing how different everyone's take was. I have a few notes set aside, but I'm home with the kids today, so I don't think I'll be able to post them for a while. Soon. :)

Cael

• Plot Bunny Breeder
  • These Are Not The Krakens You Are Looking For
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2012, 12:45:16 pm »
Awwww  thanks! ;D

I have an epilogue to post that got great response from the lovely beta-ladies. Sadly it will have to wait til 5 forum time when I get home ;)
Once you've made sure that the signal gets through
There's one final thing that I want you to do
Put me where I'll see stars, so that I can see you
And I'll soar like a leaf on the wind