Author Topic: Evrial (Ch.1-12: very mild R rating; Ch.13: NC-17)  (Read 36313 times)

Meera

• Frosted Buns Enthusiast
Re: Evrial (Ch.1-12: very mild R rating; Ch.13: NC-17)
« Reply #240 on: September 27, 2012, 11:44:51 pm »
think we can all go stare at Lindsay until she makes the shower scene cannon?  I mean, a row of :o at her window will freak anyone into doing it.

Alright, I'm in. I'll go buy a plane ticket :P

I'm still laughing at what a row of :o would look like.
"All right, girl, we are not going to be attracted to the amoral assassin."

Cael

• Plot Bunny Breeder
  • These Are Not The Krakens You Are Looking For
« Reply #241 on: September 27, 2012, 11:56:29 pm »
If I was a better artist... I see a comic:

Panel 1:
LB typing away happily on a typewriter (don't ask... it's just there).

Panel 2:
Pause, puzzled look on LB's face at a sound off-panel

Panel 3:
Sweatdrop, creeped out LB looking at a row of faces crowded in her window, with signs proclaiming "Sic+Am 4EVR" and "Shower Scene PLZ!"
Once you've made sure that the signal gets through
There's one final thing that I want you to do
Put me where I'll see stars, so that I can see you
And I'll soar like a leaf on the wind

Meera

• Frosted Buns Enthusiast
« Reply #242 on: September 28, 2012, 12:00:13 am »
"MOAR NEKKIDNESS" "WHERE'S DA SEX?"
"All right, girl, we are not going to be attracted to the amoral assassin."

Kitty

• Explosives - add P for Plenty
« Reply #243 on: September 28, 2012, 04:08:04 am »
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

think that'll work?  Hang on, we need more...

Yep, that should do it  ;D
Stress /noun/ : The confusion created when the mind must override the body's basic desire to choke the ever-loving-shit out of someone who desperately deserves it.

maggiej117

« Reply #244 on: September 28, 2012, 08:17:15 am »
A little bored? Now I'm going to be imagining those all day...

Kitty

« Reply #245 on: September 28, 2012, 08:21:00 am »
I'm at work, of course I'm bored :o
Stress /noun/ : The confusion created when the mind must override the body's basic desire to choke the ever-loving-shit out of someone who desperately deserves it.

maggiej117

« Reply #246 on: September 28, 2012, 08:23:40 am »
I know the feeling. Kinda. Except for today. I think there are three tests for me to write today. :(

Kitty

« Reply #247 on: September 28, 2012, 08:36:42 am »
I'd point and laugh, but i still have horror nightmares on those.  least you don't appear to have a complaint coming in from a customer over something you've apparently done (changing an appointment from morning to afternoon ) cos the contractor said it was you, when in fact it was the contractor who requested it and apparently didn't inform the tenant. >:(

maggiej117

« Reply #248 on: September 28, 2012, 08:39:43 am »
I'd point and laugh, but i still have horror nightmares on those.  least you don't appear to have a complaint coming in from a customer over something you've apparently done (changing an appointment from morning to afternoon ) cos the contractor said it was you, when in fact it was the contractor who requested it and apparently didn't inform the tenant. >:(

ugh, that sounds annoying

Kitty

« Reply #249 on: September 28, 2012, 09:07:16 am »
that would be an understatement >:(

Laurel

• Huh.
« Reply #250 on: September 28, 2012, 02:00:05 pm »
I know the feeling. Kinda. Except for today. I think there are three tests for me to write today. :(
[/quote

I had the dumbest test proctor today. She gave us about two hours extra time. And then she wondered why we were all finishing so early.  :o
Forget love, I'd rather fall in chocolate!

Kitty

« Reply #251 on: September 28, 2012, 02:01:37 pm »
better too much time instead of not enough

maggiej117

« Reply #252 on: September 28, 2012, 02:19:50 pm »
I didn't do any of those tests done. Woohoo for social issues!