Author Topic: Sicarius' letter  (Read 22364 times)

riamachia

• Wait, what? Why am *I* getting blamed for this?
Sicarius' letter
« on: September 02, 2012, 07:24:03 am »
The general consensus seems to be that it is addressed to Rias.  What do you think it says?
Maria
"Is that why you... appreciate me?"
"It's her eyes."

sweartoad

• I'm on DeviantArt (occasionally)
Re: Sicarius' letter
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 07:36:15 am »
Hey your wife hates me, and this is crazy, but my son's the emperor, so write me maybe?

riamachia

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2012, 07:49:43 am »
Sir,

I have never asked for help before, but I am asking you now. 
The group Forge is using the technology from the caves to take control of Turgonia.
You once told me that the definition of a hero depends on the needs of who is holding the dictionary. 
Circumstances have changed, and the dictionary has changed hands.
Emperor Sespian is not like his predecessors.  Please meet us in Sunders City. 

S

Ask your wife to come.  I will need her help as well. 
Maria
"It's her eyes."

riamachia

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2012, 07:51:03 am »
Hey your wife hates me, and this is crazy, but my son's the emperor, so write me maybe?

:P   Not exactly the way I see him corresponding. 
Maria
"It's her eyes."

Mana

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2012, 10:04:06 am »

:P   Not exactly the way I see him corresponding.

But it was LOL worthy and said the same thing you did just much shorter, so maybe with all his efficiency and economy of movements his letter really was more like Sweartoads than yours...  hmmmm *off to ponder* plus isn't he supposedly thinking in iambic pentameter? Her's was a bit more poetry like...

:)
www.nault-findley.com
www.samantha-nolan.com

"In your haste to save the world, take care that you do not destroy it."

riamachia

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2012, 03:22:14 pm »
plus isn't he supposedly thinking in iambic pentameter? Her's was a bit more poetry like...

:)

I brain-bleached that part of the conversation.  Can't deal with Dr Sicarieuss. 
Maria
"It's her eyes."

Sara M.

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2012, 03:35:08 pm »

Now that would be awesome.

I'm still wondering whether Sicarius will have a role in the Encrypted sequel. If he did write to Rias in EE5, he has to have some idea where Rias and Tikaya ended up, and he wouldn't have that knowledge from the events in Encrypted. Right?

moldynotgo

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2012, 04:34:50 pm »
High-five bro.

(do Aussies say that?)

kchighley

• Evil Overlord, cat lover, warrior of the red pen.
    • Yeah, here I am
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2012, 07:23:52 pm »

Ba ha ha ha ha! I wish it was a singing telegram!
"Should we take their clothes?"
"To what end?"
"....Pockets?"

Find me on Facebook

sweartoad

• I'm on DeviantArt (occasionally)
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2012, 07:39:38 pm »
High-five bro.

(do Aussies say that?)

They do now :D

Kitty

• Explosives - add P for Plenty
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2012, 04:46:14 am »

I'm still wondering whether Sicarius will have a role in the Encrypted sequel. If he did write to Rias in EE5, he has to have some idea where Rias and Tikaya ended up, and he wouldn't have that knowledge from the events in Encrypted. Right?

I've got an inkling here...  Sicarius was in the wilderness for 5 years, and he basically kidnapped Books to go searching for some ancient treasure....  Tikaya and Rias at the end of Encrypted were off to go Indie stylee on archaeology sites....  i sense a thread being woven
Stress /noun/ : The confusion created when the mind must override the body's basic desire to choke the ever-loving-shit out of someone who desperately deserves it.

moldynotgo

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2012, 05:00:57 am »

I've got an inkling here...  Sicarius was in the wilderness for 5 years, and he basically kidnapped Books to go searching for some ancient treasure....  Tikaya and Rias at the end of Encrypted were off to go Indie stylee on archaeology sites....  i sense a thread being woven

oooh, nice one. I could see that really working. We do have several years of Sicarius unaccounted for.

So - should we wait for EE5 to actually be officially released before we chain Lindsay to the dungeon for Decrypted and EE6?

Kitty

• Explosives - add P for Plenty
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2012, 08:32:38 am »
I received the ebook over the weekend, so i think it's time to lock her in the dungeon again.  I can provide sweet tea and custard creams if she needs sustenance :D
Stress /noun/ : The confusion created when the mind must override the body's basic desire to choke the ever-loving-shit out of someone who desperately deserves it.

Mana

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2012, 09:16:07 am »
Ah, but she pulled the release date due to formatting errors...

*ominous whip crack*
www.nault-findley.com
www.samantha-nolan.com

"In your haste to save the world, take care that you do not destroy it."

Meera

• Frosted Buns Enthusiast
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2012, 10:19:59 am »

I always wondered what he was doing when he wasn't stopping assassination attempts...although I don't think Books would be in on it; he just helped him with research.
"All right, girl, we are not going to be attracted to the amoral assassin."