Author Topic: Ooooh  (Read 12357 times)

Kitty

• Explosives - add P for Plenty
Re: Ooooh
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2012, 08:41:30 am »
They're novelettes, and you must read them.  that is a direct order young lady!
Stress /noun/ : The confusion created when the mind must override the body's basic desire to choke the ever-loving-shit out of someone who desperately deserves it.

maggiej117

« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2012, 08:43:05 am »
B-b-but, I have so much to read! And write! And talk about online! And I should probably include practicing music and doing homework as well!

Kitty

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2012, 08:44:09 am »
homework doesn't count young lady as you well know!  you must read the flash gold chronicles, just so you can marvel at the hunkiness of Cedar and the downright genius of Kali.
Stress /noun/ : The confusion created when the mind must override the body's basic desire to choke the ever-loving-shit out of someone who desperately deserves it.

maggiej117

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2012, 08:45:13 am »
*giggle, wipe away tears, giggle*

Kitty

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2012, 08:49:27 am »
see you are already amused, and will be even more so at the spud gun and the beheading of bad guys.  go buy!

maggiej117

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2012, 08:50:16 am »
first one's free. Either that or I had bought it when I bought EE

Kitty

« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2012, 08:52:45 am »
so do you have it or not?

maggiej117

« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2012, 08:54:10 am »
It should be on my kobo. But my Kobo is a stupid bitch, so whether it works or not is another question entirely.

Kitty

« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2012, 08:55:38 am »
have a look, its a good read and well worth it.  can't wait for the Empress to write the next one

maggiej117

« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2012, 08:59:58 am »
You know, you kind of suck. I have to go to school in ten minutes, but noo, you just haad to get me reading a new book  >:( Do you know how easy it is to slack off at my school? And I can do that very well without the assistance of a good book. :D Now I'm just screwed.

Meera

• Frosted Buns Enthusiast
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2012, 09:03:28 am »
homework doesn't count young lady as you well know!  you must read the flash gold chronicles, just so you can marvel at the hunkiness of Cedar and the downright genius of Kali.

How can you miss the hunkiness of Cedar??!! :o And I love Kali as well; she's awesome! :)

Guys how awesome would a crossover between EE and flash gold be?
"All right, girl, we are not going to be attracted to the amoral assassin."

maggiej117

« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2012, 09:04:15 am »
Damn, now that a conversation has started of it I really have to read them

Kitty

« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2012, 09:05:01 am »
So long as maldy isn't allowed anywhere near the controls of Kali's airship then it'd be awsome!

Maggie you need to learn will power, that was way too easy :D

maggiej117

« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2012, 09:08:23 am »
-__- will power is non-existent with books. Especially when I already like the authors other books.

Kitty

« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2012, 09:18:05 am »
try flashgold, i used to get through them in about 4 hours tops.  they rip along nicely.  may have to reread them myself now.  but currently working ona new mucky short story.