Author Topic: Ooooh  (Read 12357 times)

riamachia

• Wait, what? Why am *I* getting blamed for this?
Re: Ooooh
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2012, 10:08:20 am »
The Flash Gold books are really short!!!  You can read the whole set in a week, even around twitter & fanfics & classes.  :P
Maria
"Is that why you... appreciate me?"
"It's her eyes."

maggiej117

« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2012, 10:09:48 am »
got 45% through it on my way to school.

ndngirl

• "Whatever you wish, Amaranthe" - Sicarius
  • JenT
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2012, 10:38:22 am »
WOW! They are that short. I need to start reading them as well.
""Yes" He kissed her on the neck, and the warmth of his lips sent a wave of heat through her." Sicarius and Amaranthe
Conspiracy

Kitty

• Explosives - add P for Plenty
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2012, 10:49:40 am »
flashgold is great fun, can't wait for more stories from the series. 
Stress /noun/ : The confusion created when the mind must override the body's basic desire to choke the ever-loving-shit out of someone who desperately deserves it.

LindsayB

• I write books. ;)
    • http://www.lindsayburoker.com
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2012, 01:08:09 pm »
Oh, hey, someone posted in the Flash Gold forum. *observant author*

Cheers!

Someone was talking up the stories on Twitter today and made me want to start thinking of the next one. Of course, Decrypted and EE6 are the priorities, but if anyone wants to see anything special going forward, let me know. You never know when something might be incorporated... ;)

Kitty

« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2012, 03:37:43 pm »
Kali needs to get that airship flying
Stress /noun/ : The confusion created when the mind must override the body's basic desire to choke the ever-loving-shit out of someone who desperately deserves it.

maggiej117

« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2012, 03:53:31 pm »
I need to buy the second and third.

moldynotgo

« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2012, 04:38:26 pm »
Is there any Flash Gold fan art? The covers are gorgeous.

LMSherwin

« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2012, 08:19:20 am »
YAY! So excited there is a thread on these wonderful novellas! I thoroughly enjoyed them. P.S. It has been super amusing reading all your posts here--especially the ones about "Cedar's hunkiness", LOL. Excellent books. I devoured them. I need to read more of the EE series. I've only read the first one so far.
L.M. Sherwin
Author and Book-Nerd
Website
Facebook

maggiej117

« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2012, 08:46:42 am »
I really want to buy the flash gold chronicles but Kobo requires an update... This also means I can't buy Matt Archer... or the other book I have to get :( Sad day.

LindsayB

• I write books. ;)
    • http://www.lindsayburoker.com
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2012, 01:01:26 pm »
Is there any Flash Gold fan art? The covers are gorgeous.

No fan art yet that I know of. I was thinking of commissioning Sweartoad to do pictures of all of my leading men (Rias, Cedar, and Sicarius), but I've been pumping her for a lot yet, so fear she may need a break from me. ;)

YAY! So excited there is a thread on these wonderful novellas! I thoroughly enjoyed them. P.S. It has been super amusing reading all your posts here--especially the ones about "Cedar's hunkiness", LOL. Excellent books. I devoured them. I need to read more of the EE series. I've only read the first one so far.

Thanks for stopping by, LM! You know, I'm a little tempted to work on a new Flash Gold story for NaNoWriMo again this year, but I'm in the middle of Decrypted and still have a short story to edit, so I probably shouldn't be starting anything else until I finish something. :P

moldynotgo

« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2012, 05:31:02 pm »

Thanks for stopping by, LM! You know, I'm a little tempted to work on a new Flash Gold story for NaNoWriMo again this year, but I'm in the middle of Decrypted and still have a short story to edit, so I probably shouldn't be starting anything else until I finish something. :P

...Um, methinks NaNoWriMo wasn't meant for published authors with multiple books and thousands of sales. But hey, maybe that's how Stephen King and Danielle Steel REALLY do it. Huh.

Kitty

« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2012, 09:28:19 am »
just please promise me a new Flashgold adventure once Decrypted is complete.  thats all i ask to know there will be more Cedar

riamachia

• Wait, what? Why am *I* getting blamed for this?
« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2012, 10:13:37 am »
I dunno....there might be riots if we don't get Forged in Blood after Decrypted. 
Maria
"Is that why you... appreciate me?"
"It's her eyes."

Kitty

« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2012, 11:51:53 am »
I'll settle for a short story :D  I'm not picky just need some more Cedar to go along with Rias and Sicarius.  Hmm quadrilogy ;)