Author Topic: Wild speculation on the procreative futures of our intrepid heroes  (Read 12147 times)

maggiej117

Re: Wild speculation on the procreative futures of our intrepid heroes
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2012, 08:10:23 am »
Can I just say that this image of Mal's kis trying to ride the cat is absolutely hilarious? Also, I wasn'T the one who imagined Books with a kyattese scolar, although I still have to admit I would definitely see him with someone like that. As for Aktyr, he'd have to grow up and mature quite a bit before he was ready for kids O_o No one's talked of Sespian yet though. I would guess he will have kids, especially he he is still Emperor by the end of EE...

And if his wife isn't getting pregnant, she can do what- or rather who- Marathi did.

riamachia

• Wait, what? Why am *I* getting blamed for this?
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2012, 12:30:42 pm »
And if his wife isn't getting pregnant, she can do what- or rather who- Marathi did.

:o  Since he's Sicarius' son, I don't think he'll have a problem with fertility, but even so, that would be unforgivable on too many counts.
Maria
"Is that why you... appreciate me?"
"It's her eyes."

maggiej117

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2012, 12:34:13 pm »
Just one of many strange thoughts I've had.

Moondreamer

• Global Moderator
  • The plot bunnies, they will not leave me alone!!!
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2012, 12:55:19 pm »

:o  Since he's Sicarius' son, I don't think he'll have a problem with fertility, but even so, that would be unforgivable on too many counts.

That discussion has certainly turned weird since I was there this morning  :o
"You have a disturbing sense of humor."
http://www.nault-findley.com/

maggiej117

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2012, 01:01:03 pm »
Not my fault. My imagination and I are two very people

maggiej117

« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2012, 01:01:55 pm »
And I swear I'm not insane.

Kitty

• Explosives - add P for Plenty
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2012, 01:42:20 pm »
by having to declare you are sane brings it into question.
Stress /noun/ : The confusion created when the mind must override the body's basic desire to choke the ever-loving-shit out of someone who desperately deserves it.

maggiej117

« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2012, 01:47:55 pm »
I didn't exactly say I was sane either. I'm just a happy medium :D

Kitty

• Explosives - add P for Plenty
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2012, 01:59:54 pm »
thats boring territory.  Though I understand being Knurd is a bitch as thats the same as being totally sane
Stress /noun/ : The confusion created when the mind must override the body's basic desire to choke the ever-loving-shit out of someone who desperately deserves it.

Sarah

• Pants Requisition and Denial
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2012, 05:10:15 pm »
No one's talked of Sespian yet though. I would guess he will have kids, especially he he is still Emperor by the end of EE...

That is entering Flowers in the Attic territory. Do they have attics in Turgonia? I hope not. Because then Sespian's kids would end up in one and would produce rabid ballerina babies.

ETA: Huh. Maybe that would explain how weird past Turgonian emperors were. Having babies with your twin sister, when your great-uncle's your father, and your kids probably would be paranoid messes.

Man, those are hours of my middle school years that I'm never going to have back. :(
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 05:13:26 pm by MsMcKnittington »
"She tried to imagine him married and living in a house in the countryside with a passel of toddlers running around. The vision did not evolve far. If he ever  married, it would have to be to someone who would follow him into the woods and up a tree." -- Dark Currents

moldynotgo

« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2012, 04:21:56 pm »
Oh the 7th grade Flowers-in-the-Attic stage. <facepalm>

In my thirties I told my mother I read all those books and she was like - where was I, your mother??? Major ick factor. Blech.

Sarah

• Pants Requisition and Denial
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2012, 04:49:30 pm »
My mom forbid me to read the Babysitter Club books when I was in second grade because she thought they were too "grown up", and after that, I kind of made my own reading decisions without consultation. I would not wish those Babysitter Club Little Sister books on my worst enemy, because they were painfully dull.

I would not wish VC Andrews books on my worst enemy either, but it's not because they're dull.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 05:03:12 pm by MsMcKnittington »
"She tried to imagine him married and living in a house in the countryside with a passel of toddlers running around. The vision did not evolve far. If he ever  married, it would have to be to someone who would follow him into the woods and up a tree." -- Dark Currents

Cael

• Plot Bunny Breeder
  • These Are Not The Krakens You Are Looking For
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2012, 05:52:57 pm »
My middle school library stocked Flower in the Attic but pulled Catcher in the Rye off the shelves... /facepalm
Once you've made sure that the signal gets through
There's one final thing that I want you to do
Put me where I'll see stars, so that I can see you
And I'll soar like a leaf on the wind

Laurel

• Huh.
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2012, 08:18:52 pm »
My middle school put Cosmopolitan in both English and Spanish on the racks, but in doing that, Time Magazine and National Geographic had to go. Sigh.  :o
Forget love, I'd rather fall in chocolate!

Sara M.

« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2012, 09:31:59 pm »

Yes. And for some reason, I keep seeing Maldynado as a househusband, while Yara pursues a career. He sees a future of bon-bons and shopping for himself, but instead he gets toddlers trying to ride the cat.

This made me laugh, because I have two toddlers and they've both gone through that stage. The cat was not nearly as amused as I was.