Author Topic: Wild speculation on the procreative futures of our intrepid heroes  (Read 12146 times)

LindsayB

• I write books. ;)
    • http://www.lindsayburoker.com
Re: Wild speculation on the procreative futures of our intrepid heroes
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2012, 10:16:25 pm »

Yes. And for some reason, I keep seeing Maldynado as a househusband, while Yara pursues a career. He sees a future of bon-bons and shopping for himself, but instead he gets toddlers trying to ride the cat.

This made me laugh, because I have two toddlers and they've both gone through that stage. The cat was not nearly as amused as I was.

These must be some big cats. I never tried to ride anything smaller than the family Doberman. :D

Sarah

• Pants Requisition and Denial
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2012, 11:24:24 pm »
My nephew is currently going through the inappropriate use of the cat stage. He doesn't seem to understand the whole relative size thing. He really just understands that sometimes when you give the cat orders, the cat goes along with it. And he loves the kitty, so it doesn't occur to him that giving the kitty slobbery toddler kisses results in a mouthful of fur.

Kitties have many uses when you're two! Hardly any of them appropriate applications of cats!
"She tried to imagine him married and living in a house in the countryside with a passel of toddlers running around. The vision did not evolve far. If he ever  married, it would have to be to someone who would follow him into the woods and up a tree." -- Dark Currents

Kitty

• Explosives - add P for Plenty
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2012, 03:15:22 am »
Please do not include me in this Kitty abuse thank you ;)
Stress /noun/ : The confusion created when the mind must override the body's basic desire to choke the ever-loving-shit out of someone who desperately deserves it.

Mana

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2012, 05:45:30 am »

I dunno, could be fun...
www.nault-findley.com
www.samantha-nolan.com

"In your haste to save the world, take care that you do not destroy it."

Kitty

« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2012, 10:02:03 am »

I dunno, could be fun...
Be warned I have a somewhat active imagination when it comes to revenge :D

yeah go for it, could be fun
Stress /noun/ : The confusion created when the mind must override the body's basic desire to choke the ever-loving-shit out of someone who desperately deserves it.

Sara M.

« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2012, 11:39:20 am »

Yes. And for some reason, I keep seeing Maldynado as a househusband, while Yara pursues a career. He sees a future of bon-bons and shopping for himself, but instead he gets toddlers trying to ride the cat.

This made me laugh, because I have two toddlers and they've both gone through that stage. The cat was not nearly as amused as I was.

These must be some big cats. I never tried to ride anything smaller than the family Doberman. :D

Ha, well ... no one has ever accused toddlers of an overabundance of logical thinking.

My nephew is currently going through the inappropriate use of the cat stage. He doesn't seem to understand the whole relative size thing. He really just understands that sometimes when you give the cat orders, the cat goes along with it. And he loves the kitty, so it doesn't occur to him that giving the kitty slobbery toddler kisses results in a mouthful of fur.

Kitties have many uses when you're two! Hardly any of them appropriate applications of cats!

Case in point!  ;D

Cael

• Plot Bunny Breeder
  • These Are Not The Krakens You Are Looking For
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2012, 12:48:43 pm »
My cat's a nice beefy 18 pounds and is larger than most 'medium' sized dogs. A toddler might actually be able to (attempt) to ride him...
Once you've made sure that the signal gets through
There's one final thing that I want you to do
Put me where I'll see stars, so that I can see you
And I'll soar like a leaf on the wind

maggiej117

« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2012, 12:58:58 pm »
My cat's a nice beefy 18 pounds and is larger than most 'medium' sized dogs. A toddler might actually be able to (attempt) to ride him...

Is this assassin cat? Because that doesn't sound like a very assassinly size

Kitty

« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2012, 02:27:46 pm »
Just thinking about a Tom Cat we used to have and yes, i suspect a toddler could have ridden it easily.

I do recall attempting to ride our rather large Rough Collie when i was about 4.  Man did I get a thrashing for that :o

Cael

• Plot Bunny Breeder
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2012, 05:39:34 pm »

Is this assassin cat? Because that doesn't sound like a very assassinly size

It is, but he's not fat at all - just a large cat. I don't know what his parents were, but there has to be Maine Coon in there somewhere.

Speaking of assassinly things... comically, he's never managed to learn how to climb trees. It has been a boon to the flourishing baby bird population in my yard, though. And our 'pet' squirrel (which I've nicknamed Amaranthe) likes to tease the hell out of him because it knows he can't climb.

My backyard is better than TV sometimes

maggiej117

« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2012, 05:43:59 pm »
I wish there were cool animals in my backyard! All I've got here is some birds and (occasionally) my dog

IronFist

• I'm a Genius
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2012, 09:12:51 pm »
I wish I had an assassin cat I just have my 2 boring dogs
Too many hard angles, she told herself. It would be like sleeping with a rock. Who would want that?
Me, some insidious thought whispered.

Cael

• Plot Bunny Breeder
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2012, 09:17:28 pm »
I've got three dogs (one which thinks he's people) and two cats (one which thinks he's a dog). And a "pet" squirrel that yells at me when the bird feeder gets low and taunts my cat.

Kitty

« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2012, 05:33:43 am »
got 2 cats - one a psychopathic murderer, the other a lazy little madam.  tropical fish - one of which is in permanent solitary for being a murderous bar steward.  and in the garden lots of birds and Red Kites.

maggiej117

« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2012, 07:32:39 am »
How did we get from adventures of EE team to adventures of our animals?

And I think I am now a hero member?