Author Topic: EE fic for Yuletide, anyone?  (Read 5463 times)

Mana

• Administrator
Re: EE fic for Yuletide, anyone?
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2012, 07:01:49 am »
For a picture of Naughty!Amaranthe sitting on Santacarius' lap, I could write any number of fanfics.  >:D

SHOTGUN.

I think that one has to be drawn...

Sweartoad?
www.nault-findley.com
www.samantha-nolan.com

"In your haste to save the world, take care that you do not destroy it."

Kitty

• Explosives - add P for Plenty
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2012, 08:11:47 am »
I second teh call for the naughty Am/Santacarius pic :D 

Motion carried. SWEARTOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stress /noun/ : The confusion created when the mind must override the body's basic desire to choke the ever-loving-shit out of someone who desperately deserves it.

Sarah

• Pants Requisition and Denial
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2012, 05:50:18 pm »
Oh, hey, people in favor of this. I believe I will start another thread about Secret Santacarius and see if we can get more than, um, three people.
"She tried to imagine him married and living in a house in the countryside with a passel of toddlers running around. The vision did not evolve far. If he ever  married, it would have to be to someone who would follow him into the woods and up a tree." -- Dark Currents

sweartoad

• I'm on DeviantArt (occasionally)
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2012, 07:59:11 pm »
Um, yes. Count me interested. I wonder how we'd allocate people though without anyone else knowing.

Sarah

• Pants Requisition and Denial
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2012, 09:53:07 pm »
Usually one person knows and hands out the assignments secretly. So one person knows and kind of manages it behind the scenes and is generally very sneaky and devious. You know, in the spirit of the holiday season. :D
"She tried to imagine him married and living in a house in the countryside with a passel of toddlers running around. The vision did not evolve far. If he ever  married, it would have to be to someone who would follow him into the woods and up a tree." -- Dark Currents