Author Topic: Epiphany!  (Read 10466 times)

ndngirl

• "Whatever you wish, Amaranthe" - Sicarius
  • JenT
Re: Epiphany!
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2012, 08:35:37 am »
i will definitely be reading Encrypted again before decrypted comes out.. .Do we have a date on that?
""Yes" He kissed her on the neck, and the warmth of his lips sent a wave of heat through her." Sicarius and Amaranthe
Conspiracy

Mana

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2012, 08:41:50 am »
i will definitely be reading Encrypted again before decrypted comes out.. .Do we have a date on that?

Not soon enough....
www.nault-findley.com
www.samantha-nolan.com

"In your haste to save the world, take care that you do not destroy it."

Kitty

• Explosives - add P for Plenty
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2012, 08:47:00 am »
Decrypted is start of next year isn't it?  Then Forged in Blood later in the year.  I vote we build a time machine.
Stress /noun/ : The confusion created when the mind must override the body's basic desire to choke the ever-loving-shit out of someone who desperately deserves it.

ndngirl

• JenT
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2012, 08:47:46 am »
Yes yes time machine!!!
""Yes" He kissed her on the neck, and the warmth of his lips sent a wave of heat through her." Sicarius and Amaranthe
Conspiracy

Kitty

« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2012, 08:49:02 am »
right we need some radioactive material, a serious amount of gears, cogs and wires, and a lemon.
Stress /noun/ : The confusion created when the mind must override the body's basic desire to choke the ever-loving-shit out of someone who desperately deserves it.

ndngirl

• JenT
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2012, 09:37:26 am »
right we need some radioactive material, a serious amount of gears, cogs and wires, and a lemon.

Lets not forget the flux capacitor.
Conspiracy

Kitty

« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2012, 10:08:12 am »
thats what the lemons for.  a rod of copper and one of zinc, and presto!  instant flux capacitor without the techno babble :D

K2N2

« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2012, 11:10:06 am »
thats what the lemons for.  a rod of copper and one of zinc, and presto!  instant flux capacitor without the techno babble :D
Multiple lemons and sugar...then you can make lemonade to go with the time machine
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 01:27:52 pm by K2N2 »

ndngirl

• JenT
« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2012, 12:41:51 pm »
Lets make that hard lemonade.
Conspiracy

K2N2

« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2012, 01:34:57 pm »
I'd go for that.  Maybe even Lynchberg Lemonade and then you wouldn't even need the extra lemons! (For those of you who don't know Lynchberg Lemonade is Jack Daniel's whiskey, sweet and sour mix, triple sec, and lemon lime flavored soda - If I remember right the ratios are 1 part of each of the 1st 3 to 4 parts soda)

Sara M.

« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2012, 07:11:10 pm »
I'd go for that.  Maybe even Lynchberg Lemonade and then you wouldn't even need the extra lemons! (For those of you who don't know Lynchberg Lemonade is Jack Daniel's whiskey, sweet and sour mix, triple sec, and lemon lime flavored soda - If I remember right the ratios are 1 part of each of the 1st 3 to 4 parts soda)

I don't drink much, but that sounds delish.

Kitty

« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2012, 03:13:33 am »
pfft!  Jack Daniles is battery acid.  A nice smooth 15yro malt whiskey, now we're cooking!  Except for Talisker, that took the back of my throat out.  Oh yes, i don't drink either but a smooth malt whiskey i can be convinced.

so we have a time machine, lemonade and alkymahol.  what else do we need?

Mana

• Administrator
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2012, 05:25:28 am »
pfft!  Jack Daniles is battery acid.  A nice smooth 15yro malt whiskey, now we're cooking!  Except for Talisker, that took the back of my throat out.  Oh yes, i don't drink either but a smooth malt whiskey i can be convinced.

nekkid Sic
www.nault-findley.com
www.samantha-nolan.com

"In your haste to save the world, take care that you do not destroy it."

Kitty

« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2012, 05:44:08 am »

nekkid Sic
Thats the reason for the time machine!  And we also get Nekkid Maldy as well, so bonus toys :D

Think we can get the empress to please do the smexy scene just for us on the forum?

K2N2

« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2012, 10:45:44 am »

Yeah it is rather rough but it does well in something like the above recipe because it cuts the sweetness.  It would be sinful to put a well aged malt to such a purpose.

Hmm...I'd suggest adding a towel to the list of items.