Author Topic: Secret Santacarius fic/art exchange?  (Read 9388 times)

Sarah

• Pants Requisition and Denial
  • Global Moderator
Re: Secret Santacarius fic/art exchange?
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2012, 11:08:40 pm »
Naturally, this being Walt Whitman, those are his own prayerful armpits.

I think if Maldynado were to write poetry, it would be a lot like Walt Whitman's. If Walt Whitman wrote dirty limericks.
"She tried to imagine him married and living in a house in the countryside with a passel of toddlers running around. The vision did not evolve far. If he ever  married, it would have to be to someone who would follow him into the woods and up a tree." -- Dark Currents

K2N2

« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2012, 10:58:35 am »
Limericks...did someone say Limericks?  Its not a dirty one but this just dumped out of my brain onto a post-it note.

There once was a man nicknamed Books
Who's hair obscured his good looks
He had mad research skills
But was not in it for thrills
So of course he's now part of the crooks.

(at least from the official point of view).

Maybe we need a thread in the fan fiction section for limericks.   We'd most likely have to put it in the 18+ section because the nature of the poetry form tends to the ranchy side.

moldynotgo

« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2012, 03:51:07 pm »
I spoke to @TurgonianWiki on Twitter, told him about this limerick ... and he loves you!

Sarah

• Pants Requisition and Denial
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2012, 10:13:26 pm »
OK, so I take it that there is interest in a holiday exchange, but since I've been dragging my feet on it, we may miss my Nov 1st deadline. Sooo, I'm going to go and post a sign-up thread in Contests with rules and stuff.
"She tried to imagine him married and living in a house in the countryside with a passel of toddlers running around. The vision did not evolve far. If he ever  married, it would have to be to someone who would follow him into the woods and up a tree." -- Dark Currents