Author Topic: What if...  (Read 7666 times)

Kitty

• Explosives - add P for Plenty
Re: What if...
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2012, 08:31:01 am »
forum time says 2104, whereas the true time is 0905.  so where the feck is everyone?  but then you'll all turn up and i'll have to work :(

The only true time is forum time. Didn't you know that?

;)
not in my world where the fluffy bunnies carry guns and Little Red Riding Hood keeps a pistol in her knickers >:D
Stress /noun/ : The confusion created when the mind must override the body's basic desire to choke the ever-loving-shit out of someone who desperately deserves it.

ndngirl

• "Whatever you wish, Amaranthe" - Sicarius
  • JenT
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2012, 08:42:50 am »
Kitty, what are you doing now? What time is it? i think you guys are 7 hours ahead of us. Sure i could look it up on the internet, but i need to get some work ;( dont first.
""Yes" He kissed her on the neck, and the warmth of his lips sent a wave of heat through her." Sicarius and Amaranthe
Conspiracy

Kitty

« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2012, 08:43:28 am »
computer clock says its 1443 for me
Stress /noun/ : The confusion created when the mind must override the body's basic desire to choke the ever-loving-shit out of someone who desperately deserves it.

ndngirl

• JenT
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2012, 08:44:06 am »
Are you still at work?
""Yes" He kissed her on the neck, and the warmth of his lips sent a wave of heat through her." Sicarius and Amaranthe
Conspiracy

Kitty

« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2012, 08:45:33 am »
unfortunately so :( you?

ndngirl

• JenT
« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2012, 08:47:06 am »
Yup just got in, a little slow getting into work today. How much longer are you goign to be at work?
Conspiracy

Kitty

« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2012, 08:50:15 am »
just over 2 more hours, its a little slow at the moment as most people are in a chief exec breifing, once they get out i get to do all their work again

ndngirl

• JenT
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2012, 09:05:28 am »
Hows about we try chat today... If you get on around 8 pm your time, then AKK will be on  at 9 her time and Sweartoad will be at 7. Thats 2 oclock for me at work, but i will have alot of stuff done by then, so i can EST can be on at 3.
Thoughts?
Conspiracy

Kitty

« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2012, 09:07:17 am »
i will certainly give it a try if i haven't fallen asleep by then :) 

SPYforYOU

« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2013, 03:15:16 pm »
Ahh! He's wearing a white tee-shirt? Wow, that's somehow even more attractive that his all black. I have to admit, the painting surprised me, although he did draw the bills for their counterfeit scheme.
I'm loving civilian Sicarius, although it's slightly weird-ing me out to see him so normal. It's very cute :)
Party the hardest on Wednesdays :)

Moondreamer

• Global Moderator
  • The plot bunnies, they will not leave me alone!!!
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2013, 03:50:35 pm »
Thank you :) I'm not sure I'Ll continue it, but it was interesting to write. all those "what ifs".
"You have a disturbing sense of humor."
http://www.nault-findley.com/