Author Topic: Fallout  (Read 6629 times)

blackmetallic

Re: Fallout
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2012, 12:11:40 pm »
Inner fan girl is fighting to get out but am placating her with chocolate and threats.  lovely story!  and best line has to be "...he feared the skirmish in the underground tavern had been too much for her." ;)
Bad kitty! Get back in your cage!
Re: virus I feel I should own up and admit it was only a mild dose. I would love tell you all I'm a genius, but earlier this week I couldn't log into th forum for ages, I'd been trying to sign in as SpakleGirl instead. Bye bye mensa  :(
Even sparkly people need spackle every now and then ;-)
Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape.
-Death in Hogfather

Kitty

• Explosives - add P for Plenty
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2012, 06:37:27 am »
so want to quote something i saw on facebook the other day about glitter but it wouldn't be nice.  Though considering Sparkle insinuates i have a cage, when in fact its my husband who is under control...>:D
Stress /noun/ : The confusion created when the mind must override the body's basic desire to choke the ever-loving-shit out of someone who desperately deserves it.

SparkleGirl

• <insert inspiring text here>
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2012, 09:45:47 am »
I never doubted it for a second    ;)
"Oh good," Maldynado said. "Isabel got out."

Meera

• Frosted Buns Enthusiast
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2012, 11:51:59 pm »
*squee* That was...that was amazing! I really hope you write more fics, because I loved this!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 12:01:29 am by Meera »
"All right, girl, we are not going to be attracted to the amoral assassin."

kimb1182

• Blog Action
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2012, 10:27:12 am »
Very nicely done!!

littleredcoat

« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2012, 04:07:44 pm »
I like it!  I find it highly unlikely that Amaranthe is to get over the events of the last book with a snap of her fingers.  I'm betting Akstyr was the one who said, "I told you so." 

You write so quickly!  Keep it up, we need more :)
It was meant to be Books, but then I remembered I left him on the top of the train, so Akstyr will have to do.
The only reason I've written so quickly is because I was off work sick. This was the result of a weekend of norovirus  :-\
You're superhuman. (When I had the norovirus all I could do was throw up, sit on the toilet and pray the fever wouldn't get any higher. It was pretty effective as a weight loss program though. I was nauseous for two weeks after the acute phase and lost nearly 10 pounds.)

Now I'd like to see how you write when you're healthy! You must be some sort of genius...

Wow,you're really tough if you can write through that! I second the weight loss program thing.  I had norovirus once, and I was MISERABLE the entire time.  I did lose about 8 pounds though, so....silver lining and all that.  I hope you feel better!
"A stray cat perhaps."
"Adorable, loyal, and lovable?"
"Nosy, curious, and independent."  His eyes crinkled.  "Not something you plan to bring home."
Amaranthe found hope in his light tone.  "But something you appreciate once it's there?"

moldynotgo

« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2012, 06:31:19 am »

My fav line "a pretty walking bruise".  :o

My favorite also!

This was wonderfully well done - bravo!!!

Ms C

« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2012, 06:28:07 pm »
I love to read these musing.  I wish I had felt like reading them early.  You all make being a fan a truly great experience.

SparkleGirl

• <insert inspiring text here>
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2013, 06:32:54 am »
Thanks everyone, it's lovely to write fanfic with such an easy-going arena. For those of you concerned about my health, you'll be pleased to know that the few pounds I did lose have since been put back on and multiplied. CAKE! XD
"Oh good," Maldynado said. "Isabel got out."

Kara

« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2013, 09:35:56 am »
Glad you are feeling better!!

SPYforYOU

« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2014, 03:52:07 pm »
My goodness, the way you portrayed Sic's thoughts was so depressing to read. My gut kept clenching in so many mixed feelings. And the way you managed to make me feel so many mixed emotions was amazing. And I thought is was adorable that Sicarius kissed her in front of everyone (hehe now everyone knows!).

Favorite line was "...regretting his decision to trust such a lovely vessel with so dangerous a secret." Gah, that line just hit me :O
Party the hardest on Wednesdays :)