Author Topic: Secret Santacarius Master List  (Read 5038 times)

Sarah

• Pants Requisition and Denial
  • Global Moderator
Re: Secret Santacarius Master List
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2012, 08:48:08 pm »
Once I got my crap together and hauled my re-sickened butt out of bed, moldy! Actually, it is now several hours after that at this point, but I had family visiting until about an hour ago, and I have just finished cramming mashed potatoes into my mouth for a much needed dinner.

But! Now that I am at the after dinner mint portion of my meal, I will reveal the authors. Grab a drink and sidle up to the screen, Santacarians. Um, and others. Drinks optional, though protective eyegear for the awesomeness that is about to be revealed is recommended.

The Practitioner's Gift -- written by Judy
The Longest Night of the Year -- written by Moondreamer
Haiku du Axilla -- written by moldynotgo, with assistance from many others!
Hart -- written by Sarah

Akstyr portrait -- created by sweartoad
Midwinter -- written by riamachia
A Solstice Tradition -- written by Mana
Jealousy -- written by Meera

In the Library -- written by moldynotgo
Firelight -- written by Kitty
A Moment of Happiness -- writen by Cael

There you go, everybody! If anyone wants to pop into the individual threads and announce themselves as the creator, pleased go ahead and do so. Though please only announce yourself as the author of pieces you actually created.  *points upthread*
"She tried to imagine him married and living in a house in the countryside with a passel of toddlers running around. The vision did not evolve far. If he ever  married, it would have to be to someone who would follow him into the woods and up a tree." -- Dark Currents

judy

« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2012, 11:19:40 pm »
Thanks, Sarah, for masterminding Santacarius! I haven't had this much fun with a writing assignment ... ever. :)

Hope you feel better soon!

I also posted in the story thread, but if you are curious to know what happens next with the Practitioner's Gift, Chapter 2 is posted: http://archiveofourown.org/works/604362/chapters/1089409
It's possible we remember the events a little differently.

Sarah

• Pants Requisition and Denial
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2012, 11:38:07 pm »
Thanks, judy! I took an enormous nap this afternoon, and that seems to have helped a lot. :)

Two out of SEVEN? Now I'm all antsy for the rest!
"She tried to imagine him married and living in a house in the countryside with a passel of toddlers running around. The vision did not evolve far. If he ever  married, it would have to be to someone who would follow him into the woods and up a tree." -- Dark Currents

Kitty

• Explosives - add P for Plenty
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2013, 08:50:26 am »
aww thanks Moldy!  was epically fun!
Stress /noun/ : The confusion created when the mind must override the body's basic desire to choke the ever-loving-shit out of someone who desperately deserves it.

moldynotgo

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2013, 08:53:02 am »
My pleasure, m'dear.