Author Topic: Extra Curricular Activity  (Read 2788 times)

Kitty

• Explosives - add P for Plenty
Extra Curricular Activity
« on: June 04, 2013, 01:47:35 pm »
Heeeoooge thanks to Alison for epic  Beta-ing and editing.  That girl even managed to straighten out my poor English and repetition ;D

Here's Part 2 of the Books-Tianya smut.  And yes, it is smut so either be over 18+ or keep your door locked whilst you read it ;)
Stress /noun/ : The confusion created when the mind must override the body's basic desire to choke the ever-loving-shit out of someone who desperately deserves it.

alison

Re: Extra Curricular Activity
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 10:15:18 pm »
It's here! Yay!
 :D

Kitty

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 07:11:20 am »
:D  If you aren't carefull I'll make an effort to write my book then send it to you to edit >:D
Stress /noun/ : The confusion created when the mind must override the body's basic desire to choke the ever-loving-shit out of someone who desperately deserves it.

alison

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2013, 11:06:15 am »
Oh, please do! That's a threat I can handle and fully expect you to make good on. It was fun. Let's do it without all the technical difficulties next time! Somehow.  :)

Kara

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2013, 08:44:58 pm »
Excellent work ladies:). Fabulous story Kitty and great editing Alison!!  Love books and Ti!!

Kitty

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2013, 02:34:18 am »
thanks Kara, if I ever get it done there is a third story in the works of these two.  But now turning attention back to that book again..... >:D

Neith

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2013, 10:15:24 am »
Enjoyed part 2, Kitty! But where is part 1? I'm very new here and am sloooowly discovering where the bodies are buried.  ;)

BTW, if you are interested in adding another beta reader, I'm so far over 18 it's positively scary!  ;D
"It was as if she'd thrown a wrench into the workings of his mind. His mental machinery ground to halt, locking onto that single word. Children."

Libra Seeking Balance

Kitty

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2013, 10:46:04 am »
Am always up for beta readers, my english is dreadful.  my northern though is impecable >:D

And part 1 added here from the Cupidcarius competition thread
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 10:49:10 am by Kitty »

Neith

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2013, 11:08:49 am »
Am always up for beta readers, my english is dreadful.  my northern though is impecable >:D

LOL! Message me here or use the email addy on my website Libra Seeking Balance's Personal Reports page. I've been blogging for close to 7 yrs and know all too much about the challenges of editing one's own writing. gah. Or "how the hell did I miss THAT!"  :D

Thanks for part 1!!
"It was as if she'd thrown a wrench into the workings of his mind. His mental machinery ground to halt, locking onto that single word. Children."

Libra Seeking Balance