Fan Fiction > Over 18

Splitting Bamboo

(1/2) > >>

Sarah:
You guys, I just wrote a bad sex fic featuring . . . Maldynado and Yara?  :o

How is it possible? Well, everybody has bad sex sometimes -- things just don't work out, you know? So, when I saw that there was a sexual position called "Splitting Bamboo", I thought that was the most horrifying thing I had ever heard of, and knew that no good could come of it.

So, Mal and Evi. They have bad sex. They fight. They make up. Overall, it's pretty squishy and happy and cute. No actual sex scene, though. Just bad sex and some adult language.

Also, many thanks go to Jas, who helped me outline this and came up with a lot of the dialogue, and to sweartoad and Moondreamer for feedback and betaing. And to everybody in chat, who spent that night . . . researching with me.  ;D

ETA: Also, it is about 3000 words, in case anyone wanted to know before diving in.

sweartoad:
What can I say, I'm a fan of writerly butt-pats.

Also now you need to get them a cat. It's practically canon now!

Kara:
Awww...so sweet!  Loved it!

Annie:
Well done!

Sarah:

--- Quote from: sweartoad on June 11, 2013, 06:44:41 pm ---What can I say, I'm a fan of writerly butt-pats.

Also now you need to get them a cat. It's practically canon now!

--- End quote ---

Mr. Whiskers! Or Lord Mousecrest. And the kitty would totally watch them have sex, and start purring, because his people were so happy. And then stop purring, because they were so freaked out.

And you are very good at the writerly butt-pats. It's a legitimate talent. :P

ETA: Also, thank you, Kara and annie! I'm glad you guys liked it! ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version