Author Topic: Director's Cut  (Read 10995 times)

oxalis

Re: Director's Cut
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2013, 09:13:54 am »
Thanks Kendra!  I like your depth of analysis.  Great insights!   Definitely stick with your current line of work...   ;)

Comment from @GoblinWriter on Twitter, which I think refers to this topic:  "Hm, I think it's more fun to leave people to speculate than to jump in :D

OK, so here is some speculation on where Sicarius may have come by at least part of his, ahem, education: 

- Over the years, I'm sure he had occasion to witness, um, quite a bit on some of his missions...

- Or, maybe, he is a secret fan of some of Lady D's more steamy prose...  :P 

Kara

« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2013, 11:52:24 am »
Brilliant work Kendra!!!!  Well done, although I was kinda hoping you would go into the post-bang trimming workout session.  Perhaps a director's cut part 2?

johnna

« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2013, 12:38:56 pm »
*swoon* loved it. Would love to see Sicarius's POV  ;)

Sada

« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2013, 09:11:14 am »
Well, well, well.... Nice! 

Kitty

• Explosives - add P for Plenty
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2013, 09:33:44 am »
Sada!  Welcome out of lurking :D
Stress /noun/ : The confusion created when the mind must override the body's basic desire to choke the ever-loving-shit out of someone who desperately deserves it.

blackmetallic

« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2013, 11:09:49 am »
Well, well, well.... Nice!
Yay! A new forum person! Welcome :-)
Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape.
-Death in Hogfather

AlicePage

« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2013, 01:19:09 pm »
Um, wow.  I don't recall the room being quite this warm a few minutes ago...
"Assassins don't loiter."
"What do you call it?"
"Standing. Purposefully."

dptalia

« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2013, 07:15:24 pm »
Every time I read this I have to crank up the AC....  Lindsay and Kendra should contribute to my electric bill.

Sarah

• Pants Requisition and Denial
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2013, 07:27:01 pm »
Has ANYTHING on the forum been downloaded 500 times in less than two days? Whoa, lurkers...  ::)

That could just be five people reading it 100 times each. You never know! Both seem equally plausible to me around here . . .

*Downloading it 100 times each. I think after the first few times, most sensible people would save it.

How many times have you read it, Sarah?  ;)

I have read it 766 times. The rest of you are fake EE girls and are only pretending to read it. So says I, the only real EE fangirl.
"She tried to imagine him married and living in a house in the countryside with a passel of toddlers running around. The vision did not evolve far. If he ever  married, it would have to be to someone who would follow him into the woods and up a tree." -- Dark Currents

Kitty

• Explosives - add P for Plenty
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2013, 04:12:03 am »
I have to download it each time. i can't be found with that saved to my works computer ;D
Stress /noun/ : The confusion created when the mind must override the body's basic desire to choke the ever-loving-shit out of someone who desperately deserves it.

K2N2

« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2013, 02:13:08 pm »
I have to download it each time. i can't be found with that saved to my works computer ;D

Yep.  Me too.  Thank heavens for USB ports and thumb drives!

SPYforYOU

« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2013, 01:22:17 pm »
Ahhh! So satisfying to see them get their happy ending. Especially after they were interrupted before, twice.
And would I ever love to hear what Sicarius thought of behind those bushes. Naught boy, lol!
Party the hardest on Wednesdays :)

Cael

• Plot Bunny Breeder
  • These Are Not The Krakens You Are Looking For
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2013, 12:02:08 am »
Ahhh! So satisfying to see them get their happy ending. Especially after they were interrupted before, twice.
And would I ever love to hear what Sicarius thought of behind those bushes. Naught boy, lol!

*sniggers at "happy ending"*

Yes, I'm a child :P
Once you've made sure that the signal gets through
There's one final thing that I want you to do
Put me where I'll see stars, so that I can see you
And I'll soar like a leaf on the wind