Author Topic: enjoying latest addiction  (Read 6004 times)

Hydrophilo

Re: enjoying latest addiction
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2013, 12:35:09 pm »
Just finished Encrypted and Decrypted then looked back through L. B.'s books and found Enigma. Hmmm..... Is that a must read or should I jump ahead to Flash Gold?

Don't look at it as a 'must read', but as a 'it's a pleasure to spend more time with these characters'!!

DeRo

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2013, 12:54:44 am »
Just finished Encrypted and Decrypted then looked back through L. B.'s books and found Enigma. Hmmm..... Is that a must read or should I jump ahead to Flash Gold?

Don't look at it as a 'must read', but as a 'it's a pleasure to spend more time with these characters'!!

Agreed!

SPYforYOU

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2013, 03:54:33 pm »
what's a sleep schedule? I read until I passed out
That was me as well. Often I knew that I had to sleep, but I fought my eyes that kept trying to close.
Party the hardest on Wednesdays :)

Kitty

• Explosives - add P for Plenty
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2013, 04:51:31 am »
staples, they're a great help ;D
Stress /noun/ : The confusion created when the mind must override the body's basic desire to choke the ever-loving-shit out of someone who desperately deserves it.

K2N2

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2013, 10:55:21 am »
staples, they're a great help ;D
Duct tape too.

SPYforYOU

« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2013, 09:15:39 pm »
After reading this series I've been struggling to find another YA novel with the same amount of maturity, original plot line, pacing, and awesome characters as the Emperor's Edge. Help! I can't read any of those cheesy YA romance novels anymore after reading EE

DeRo

« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2013, 01:00:51 am »
Totally on the same page, so I just started the series over again.

dptalia

« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2013, 04:38:31 pm »
After reading this series I've been struggling to find another YA novel with the same amount of maturity, original plot line, pacing, and awesome characters as the Emperor's Edge. Help! I can't read any of those cheesy YA romance novels anymore after reading EE

Have you tried Kendra Highley's series yet?  Fun, fast paced, which good characters.  Plus she's a regular on the forum so you can harass her directly!

SPYforYOU

« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2013, 05:24:44 pm »
On the forum so I can harass her personally! Great, starting the series, hehe.

I love when authors have a connection with their readers (like being on forums), it just makes the reading experience so much more fun!

Maggie

« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2013, 05:08:17 pm »
As a high school girl with loads of homework and stress levels through the roof, The Emperor's Edge helps me forget about all of it. No really, I don't even remember to do my homework. Or to stress about my stress. It's bliss I tell you. BLISS.
"I didn't faint, I passed out in a manly way."