Author Topic: Cherry Blossom and Almond Bark  (Read 11861 times)

Kitty

• Explosives - add P for Plenty
Re: Cherry Blossom and Almond Bark
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2013, 09:33:03 am »
If any of you have ever experienced an English Bluebell wood in full bloom, then this is the closest I've ever found to it in perfumes http://www.penhaligons.com/bluebell/?gclid=CMrM_eCz0rgCFXLItAod7TQAgQ  it's just wonderful.  more hyacinth than bluebell but close enough.
Stress /noun/ : The confusion created when the mind must override the body's basic desire to choke the ever-loving-shit out of someone who desperately deserves it.

SparkleGirl

• <insert inspiring text here>
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2013, 04:43:58 pm »
It's actually really easy to make your own conditioner (which is sufficient for shampoo, as well
"Oh good," Maldynado said. "Isabel got out."

Iggy

« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2015, 07:54:51 pm »
I know this thread is ancient in forum years. I'm with Gubbelhexe, I will continue to weigh in.
So, cherry blossom almond bark scented hair products... AVEDA used to have a deep conditioner with that scent that was not too cloying. They also are somewhat environmentally conscious trying to use  non artificial scents when possible, etc.

In Olympia,Washington where I live we have numerous stores where you can refill containers with shampoo and conditioner and other body products. One of them is the grocery co- op that many cities have, but there are other less crunchy  options too.  For the people who are  concerned about those many bottles of lotion and hair goo being properly recycled,( plastic is the least cost effective commonly recycled container).