Author Topic: What are you guys up to this summer?  (Read 7791 times)

riamachia

• Wait, what? Why am *I* getting blamed for this?
Re: What are you guys up to this summer?
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2013, 08:53:35 am »
Congratulations to both Kitty & Alice!!   I'm super excited for both of you!!  :)   

I wonder if you'll be able to convince your husband that Amaranthe & Sicarius are good name choices?  Mine shot them down immediately.  :(
Maria
"Is that why you... appreciate me?"
"It's her eyes."

Kitty

• Explosives - add P for Plenty
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2013, 01:05:38 pm »
we're a bit limited am afraid.  We're trying to work out names that utilise all the initials of friends Mike lost when he was in the Para's.  Am making him rework 2 names, but i think we're just about there for both boy and girl.  so now to wait and see.
Stress /noun/ : The confusion created when the mind must override the body's basic desire to choke the ever-loving-shit out of someone who desperately deserves it.

Kara

« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2013, 04:36:58 pm »
Super exciting!!!  Good luck with the naming and what a sweet and special way to honor his friends!

kimb1182

• Blog Action
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2013, 07:31:46 pm »
Congrats to Kitty and Alice!!

Summer doesn't differ too much from all the other seasons I don't really like - I just patiently wait for Autumn to roll around. :)

We did catch a few vintage base ball games in Michigan (vintage as in 1864-style...no gloves, no catchers gear, etc...good old fashioned base ball played by some of the nicest, most gentlemanly men you'll even meet. Huzzah!)

Aside from that, I've started planning my 4th annual cookie swap and will be anxiously awaiting the start of hockey season!

Kara

« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2013, 04:37:44 am »
We are a Redwing house:). My husband coaches hockey and 2 of my kiddos play ( the other two are too young)

Cindy

« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2013, 12:49:58 pm »
We are a Redwing house:). My husband coaches hockey and 2 of my kiddos play ( the other two are too young)

I'm a Red Wing fan living deep in enemy territory (Colorado). I represent when they visit the Can.

kimb1182

• Blog Action
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2013, 01:27:30 pm »

I'm a Red Wing fan living deep in enemy territory (Colorado). I represent when they visit the Can.

I will overlook that fact as I am an avid Blackhawks fan. At least the Wings and the Hawks aren't in the same conference this year! :)

Cael

• Plot Bunny Breeder
  • These Are Not The Krakens You Are Looking For
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2013, 11:21:11 am »
The only sport I like to watch is Starcraft tournies :P
Once you've made sure that the signal gets through
There's one final thing that I want you to do
Put me where I'll see stars, so that I can see you
And I'll soar like a leaf on the wind