Author Topic: Santacarius 2013: Return of the Holiday Fic and Art Exchange  (Read 7815 times)

Sarah

• Pants Requisition and Denial
  • Global Moderator
Re: Santacarius 2013: Return of the Holiday Fic and Art Exchange
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2014, 10:41:23 pm »
Hmm, Lindsay. Do you want people to guess as to which story is yours until the reveals, or do you just want to post it yourself and remove the mystery? :P I'm up for posting your story for you, if you want to go that route!

EVERYBODY ELSE: I should, in theory, be posting stories sometime after Sunday. IN THEORY. But this coming week for sure! I am very sorry for the delay.

"She tried to imagine him married and living in a house in the countryside with a passel of toddlers running around. The vision did not evolve far. If he ever  married, it would have to be to someone who would follow him into the woods and up a tree." -- Dark Currents

Cindy

« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2014, 07:59:39 pm »
I vote for guessing, if I get a vote.  I think the contractions will give it away. ;)

Sarah

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2014, 07:13:56 pm »
Santacarius: Coming this weekend! And if it doesn't, then I have probably died in this blizzard/terrible coldness/eaten by a possum. Choose one.
"She tried to imagine him married and living in a house in the countryside with a passel of toddlers running around. The vision did not evolve far. If he ever  married, it would have to be to someone who would follow him into the woods and up a tree." -- Dark Currents

LindsayB

• I write books. ;)
    • http://www.lindsayburoker.com
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2014, 10:56:38 pm »
I vote for guessing, if I get a vote.  I think the contractions will give it away. ;)

Heh, it's an OLD story from before I knew you and developed a complex about those I'ds!

LindsayB

• I write books. ;)
    • http://www.lindsayburoker.com
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2014, 10:57:37 pm »
Santacarius: Coming this weekend! And if it doesn't, then I have probably died in this blizzard/terrible coldness/eaten by a possum. Choose one.

You should come visit me in Arizona. I bought new skis, so of course we have not had any precipitation of any kind for two months.

Sarah

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2014, 03:45:49 pm »

You should come visit me in Arizona. I bought new skis, so of course we have not had any precipitation of any kind for two months.

Well, when I inevitably buy that ranch near you and convert it into a goat dairy/artists' retreat, then we can hang out all the time in the dryness. :P And watch the goats frolic/destroy things. GOOD FICTIONAL TIMES.

Everybody else:

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT! I need to convert a couple files into PDFs, and then after dinner tonight, I will begin the uploading process. Sorry for the massive delay, folks. It will be worth it! I promise.

Meera

• Frosted Buns Enthusiast
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2014, 05:39:32 pm »
Yay! I'm waiting impatiently. :D
"All right, girl, we are not going to be attracted to the amoral assassin."

Cael

• Plot Bunny Breeder
  • These Are Not The Krakens You Are Looking For
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2014, 09:13:32 pm »
You an me both Meera! I've been distracting myself from stalking this page all weekend with knitting, so I have half a baby blanket done :P
Once you've made sure that the signal gets through
There's one final thing that I want you to do
Put me where I'll see stars, so that I can see you
And I'll soar like a leaf on the wind

Sarah

• Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2014, 10:27:09 pm »
ALL THE THINGS ARE POSTED!

I'm about to start a master list thread, so we have an index. Will edit this post with link.

ETA: Master list is here: http://the-emperors-edge.com/forum/index.php?topic=661.0
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 10:52:31 pm by Sarah »