Author Topic: Sexual kinks of the EE team (18+ only)  (Read 4209 times)

Sarah

• Pants Requisition and Denial
  • Global Moderator
Sexual kinks of the EE team (18+ only)
« on: April 16, 2014, 10:06:42 pm »
I'm actually not expecting this to get to explicit, but better safe than sorry, I suppose.

So, we already know that Akstyr likes trees that way and that Mal and Evi dig duress, but what about the rest of the team? Or even just more about the three already mentioned! What makes everybody's kittens purr? Who plays Admiral Starcrest and the Nurian Spy in the bedroom? Who likes nibbling on a firm, muscular backside? Who's just in love with making love?1 Who's a cuddler? Who's up for a . . . challenge? Positions? Props? Innovative techniques of manipulation, digital or otherwise? Nontraditional applications of frosting?

Give me your speculation and dirty thoughts! If we start speculating about Maldynado's sexual history and future, I'm sure we could fill up twenty pages, which is more action than the forum has seen in a long time.

1 Probably Mal, but we already knew that, really.

ETA: FYI, I was put up to this by a certain meerkat, who has some thoughts on frosting she'd like to share.

Anyway, Basilard? I think he likes to cuddle. It gets cold up in those mountains, you know.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 10:53:04 pm by Sarah »
"She tried to imagine him married and living in a house in the countryside with a passel of toddlers running around. The vision did not evolve far. If he ever  married, it would have to be to someone who would follow him into the woods and up a tree." -- Dark Currents

LindsayB

• I write books. ;)
    • http://www.lindsayburoker.com
Re: Sexual kinks of the EE team (18+ only)
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 12:15:05 am »
Were you two drinking when you decided to start this thread? My characters are completely wholesome! I heard Am & Sic slept in separate bunks on the sub!

Mana

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 05:30:24 am »
Were you two drinking when you decided to start this thread? My characters are completely wholesome! I heard Am & Sic slept in separate bunks on the sub!

That have been tied together or something!
www.nault-findley.com
www.samantha-nolan.com

"In your haste to save the world, take care that you do not destroy it."

Moondreamer

• Global Moderator
  • The plot bunnies, they will not leave me alone!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2014, 01:55:33 pm »
Who knows... maybe Sicarius snores and THAT'S why hee doesn't sleep often. So... when they started sleeping together, Am ended up kicking him to his own bunk.
"You have a disturbing sense of humor."
http://www.nault-findley.com/

Sarah

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2014, 03:45:52 pm »

People were complaining about the forums being dead, so I decided to start a thread that would get a lot of views and hopefully posts. How wrong I was. Standards around here have gone up or something. :P

Separate bunks? Like on a 1950s sitcom? That seems . . . suspicious and unlikely to me.
"She tried to imagine him married and living in a house in the countryside with a passel of toddlers running around. The vision did not evolve far. If he ever  married, it would have to be to someone who would follow him into the woods and up a tree." -- Dark Currents

LindsayB

• I write books. ;)
    • http://www.lindsayburoker.com
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2014, 05:28:17 pm »
People were complaining about the forums being dead, so I decided to start a thread that would get a lot of views and hopefully posts. How wrong I was. Standards around here have gone up or something. :P

I think it's that pesky chat room. Everyone just goes in there to interact now. :P

Sarah

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2014, 05:33:51 pm »

I think it's that pesky chat room. Everyone just goes in there to interact now. :P

But there are less than ten of us! I know there are more people out there, possibly with more twisted minds than mine.

C'mon, guys. Agree with me: Basilard is a snuggler.

Cael

• Plot Bunny Breeder
  • These Are Not The Krakens You Are Looking For
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2014, 11:20:59 pm »
I always thought Books (may he spend his afterlife in a silent, explosion-free library) was into being tied up and told what a bad boy he was. I have no clue why, but there you go.
Once you've made sure that the signal gets through
There's one final thing that I want you to do
Put me where I'll see stars, so that I can see you
And I'll soar like a leaf on the wind

Sarah

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2014, 11:25:25 pm »
Heh. I always figured Books liked being bossed around*, because it spared him from having to make a (wrong) decision, but I'm not sure I ever took it to the level of restraint and insults. No wonder he had trouble finding a lady . . .

*Though I'm sure he'd call it something like "firm direction" and not being bossed around. :P

incinnarate

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2014, 08:39:02 pm »
Sarah and I discussed this in chat one night. This is the source of the *but nibbles*

Evi and Mal are arguing, and toward the end, there are harsh words about Evi finding a more suitable mate. She shouts "fine, I will!" and dashes off to Deret's.

Unbeknownst to Mal, Evi and Deret have a scheme hatched. Evi uses a special knock, and Deret knows to answer the door scantily clad and wrap her in his big warrior caste arms. Mal, who has followed Evi, gets jealous and barges in. Deret and Evi are ready with rope and a chair.

Mal then starts "directing" Evi and Deret from his seat, complaining about sufficient use of tongue, etc. Then, someone nibbles a butt and a kink is born.

(That was a gross paraphrase from a chat that happened several months ago, but there you have it.)

Moondreamer

• Global Moderator
  • The plot bunnies, they will not leave me alone!!!
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2014, 10:40:09 pm »
This... should be in 18+ O_o *snorts*
"You have a disturbing sense of humor."
http://www.nault-findley.com/

Eatworm

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2014, 07:25:53 am »
Pfft, no one chats in my time zone :P

I got the impression that all Books needed was someone with lady parts and a soft spot for paper.  (Cringing at writing that sentence!)

Yeah, Basilard seems like a snuggler to me.