Author Topic: Broken laptop  (Read 1731 times)

Gubbelhexe

Broken laptop
« on: December 02, 2015, 01:57:07 pm »
 :'( my laptop broke down this afternoon...
This time it is no system error but something to do with the hardware... seems like I finally have to get a new laptop. Well, I guess after eight years I shouldn't be so surprised...
So, no more chat for me (doesn't work on the mobile phone) and it might take me a bit longer to upload my next pictures / sketches (a little difficult on the mobile phone).

Gubbelhexe

Re: Broken laptop
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2015, 12:04:40 pm »
Since I'm not able to use the chat room,  I would verry much welcome it if there'd happen to be some more activity at the forum...
Would you mind writing less in chat and more at the forum?

I guess since there's also that time difference issue to consider (for some of us) it might be nice if there would generally be more writing happening inside the forum again.

Mana

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2015, 09:31:32 pm »
Since I'm not able to use the chat room,  I would verry much welcome it if there'd happen to be some more activity at the forum...

I guess since there's also that time difference issue to consider (for some of us) it might be nice if there would generally be more writing happening inside the forum again.

I would love this...
www.nault-findley.com
www.samantha-nolan.com

"In your haste to save the world, take care that you do not destroy it."

blackmetallic

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2015, 04:02:41 pm »
Yeah... it would be nice. Chat is inconvenient most of the time, since it's not really a smartphone friendly medium.
Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape.
-Death in Hogfather

Gubbelhexe

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2015, 12:01:57 pm »

I would love this...
Yeah... it would be nice. Chat is inconvenient most of the time, since it's not really a smartphone friendly medium.

Soo, why don't we start with writing lots off stuff in the forum and see if others follow?

Gubbelhexe

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2016, 11:51:33 am »
My new notebook/laptop arrived... still some programms misssing on it but I might be able to have s look into chat someday soon.
Seems to me like the idea of writing more stuff here in the forum, instead of in chat, doesn't really work...