Author Topic: More Adventures?  (Read 3506 times)

kdenning

More Adventures?
« on: August 28, 2013, 02:44:15 pm »
I wonder if Kali & Cedar are ever going to have more adventures....

Mana

• Administrator
Re: More Adventures?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 05:32:53 am »
Lindsay has hinted that there will be more.
www.nault-findley.com
www.samantha-nolan.com

"In your haste to save the world, take care that you do not destroy it."

SabrielN7

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2013, 09:33:29 pm »
I wonder if Kali & Cedar are ever going to have more adventures....

That would be nice! I just finished the Flash Gold stories last night. I want more meta-plot stuff and I want to see that airship. I also want Kali to get out of the Yukon and see the world.
This appears to have fallen from a great height.

ndngirl

• "Whatever you wish, Amaranthe" - Sicarius
  • JenT
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2013, 12:51:37 pm »
Yes im a Cedar and Kali fan! I need more!!!
""Yes" He kissed her on the neck, and the warmth of his lips sent a wave of heat through her." Sicarius and Amaranthe
Conspiracy

Kitty

• Explosives - add P for Plenty
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2013, 01:24:52 pm »
doesn't lindsay have the next story well under way?
Stress /noun/ : The confusion created when the mind must override the body's basic desire to choke the ever-loving-shit out of someone who desperately deserves it.

LindsayB

• I write books. ;)
    • http://www.lindsayburoker.com
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2013, 05:32:02 pm »
It's not well underway (I got sucked into the urban fantasy and finished the first draft of that this past week), but it's next up! I plotted FG4 yesterday and plan to start writing this week. Tentative title: Claimed.

dptalia

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2013, 06:08:58 pm »
The name of Flash Gold 4 is "Claimed."  According to Lindsay, it will deal with gold claims and maybe emotional/relationship claims....

SabrielN7

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2013, 11:29:49 pm »
It's not well underway (I got sucked into the urban fantasy and finished the first draft of that this past week), but it's next up! I plotted FG4 yesterday and plan to start writing this week. Tentative title: Claimed.

Urban Fantasy? Fun!

The title "Claimed" brings to mind Emma Bull's "Claim," the pending sequel to her book "Territory."

That's not a bad thing, just something you might want to know. It's actually a good thing, because your book should show up when people search for "Claim," and Flash Gold should appeal to her fans. Territory and Claim are in the Weird Western genre, with romance.

Of course, the ARC for Claim was done ages ago and there's still no release date. It may never be released, making this a moot point.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 11:31:22 pm by SabrielN7 »
This appears to have fallen from a great height.

ndngirl

• "Whatever you wish, Amaranthe" - Sicarius
  • JenT
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2013, 03:46:49 pm »

WOOOOHOOOOO! BEST NEWS OF THE DAY! I need some of our artist to draw Cedar.... and go!
""Yes" He kissed her on the neck, and the warmth of his lips sent a wave of heat through her." Sicarius and Amaranthe
Conspiracy

kdenning

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2013, 09:23:04 am »

I like "Claimed", it reminds me of gold mining.
I <3 Cedar. I want to see how their airship is coming along and, once it's up and running, where they will be off to find Cudgel.

Gubbelhexe

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2015, 01:19:33 pm »
I need some of our artist to draw Cedar.... and go!

hmm... maybe I should put him on my list too?