Author Topic: Anyone interested in more pictures ?  (Read 3099 times)

Gubbelhexe

Anyone interested in more pictures ?
« on: October 18, 2015, 08:29:39 am »
Since there doesn't seem to be much traffic in the forum anymore I wondered if anyone here is even interested in any pictures I might draw/sketch in the future...
AND
if you are interested: any specific scenes that you'd like me to try my hand on?

Of course the pictures would be posted in the Fan Art part of the Forum and nor here, but I would prefer to have a special thread for ideas and discussions, so that I just have to scroll through this one and not all kind of different topics...

Iggy

Re: Anyone interested in more pictures ?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2015, 01:23:20 pm »
I'm here Hexe... I have been reading through all the old threads and enjoying your new posts. I joined the forum recently as well. I am an artist too, although many current life events have kept me from my studio.

I was in chat when a few people, including Lindsay, saw your last pic of Alek and everyone really enjoyed it. I know I would like to see more pictures. I have not yet moved beyond the EE and Decrypted series but plan on reading Dragon Blood next.

A picture I would like to see would have Sicarius in it, preferably with his shirt off.

Keep posting, people are reading!

Gubbelhexe

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2015, 12:55:23 am »
Actually I'm not really an artist (or at least I dont consider myself as such).
I'm just a single mum with an artistic streak, who tries to study Social Works at university in her little free time...

Gubbelhexe

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2015, 11:16:54 am »
Okay so far on my list:
- shirtless Sicarius  (Iggy)
- a lot of uggly couches (upcoming contest)

Anything else?

Gubbelhexe

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2015, 01:41:25 pm »
 my list:
- Alek - pool scene (for obvious reasons in the 18+ part)
- shirtless Sicarius  (Iggy) (only a few knifes in that picture... how many do you see?)
- a lot of uggly couches ? (upcoming contest ?)

anything new I should add to the list?

pseudelight

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2015, 04:26:30 pm »
I will break my long-standing shyness habit of never using the forum as an actual forum to permanently record my request for Ridge.

Because Ridge would expect people to do fanart of him. He's not as full of ego as Maldynado, but the public eye adores him and somehow as far as I'm aware nobody's ever drawn the poor guy.

Gubbelhexe

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2015, 11:45:20 am »
 okay, so now on my list:
- shirtless Sicarius   (only a few knifes in that picture... how many do you see?)
- a lot of uggly couches   (upcoming contest ?)
- Ridge    (I'll probably have to draw him from behind, because I'm no good at faces ... well, we'll see)

blackmetallic

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2015, 10:39:11 am »
okay, so now on my list:
- shirtless Sicarius   (only a few knifes in that picture... how many do you see?)
- a lot of uggly couches   (upcoming contest ?)
- Ridge    (I'll probably have to draw him from behind, because I'm no good at faces ... well, we'll see)

A very loud vote for Ridge from behind! :D
Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape.
-Death in Hogfather

Gubbelhexe

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2015, 08:22:30 am »
Yes, I'm working on Ridge...

but I guess I'm gonna have to make more than one picture...
this one has too many clothes in it  ;)

Gubbelhexe

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2015, 12:40:21 pm »
Finially managed to upload the next picture...

so, now on my list:
- a lot of uggly couches   (Didn't get around to it, too busy for participating in the contest)
- Ridge (from behind) (Colonel Zirkander dusting...)
- more Ridge pictures
- Cedar
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 05:41:51 am by Gubbelhexe »

Gubbelhexe

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2015, 12:31:09 am »
I will break my long-standing shyness habit of never using the forum as an actual forum to permanently record my request for Ridge.

Because Ridge would expect people to do fanart of him. He's not as full of ego as Maldynado, but the public eye adores him and somehow as far as I'm aware nobody's ever drawn the poor guy.

I'm gonna make another Ridge picture, one which looks like it might be from a newspaper...

LindsayB

• I write books. ;)
    • http://www.lindsayburoker.com
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2015, 02:54:57 pm »
Oh! It's been too long since I popped into the forum. Seems like everyone just skips it and jumps into chat anymore. I loooove the pictures. :) I add them to Pinterest, so feel free to ping me if you draw something and want extra fame! (Well, maybe not *fame* but exposure? In a fully clothed and desirable kind of way?)

Gubbelhexe

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2015, 02:04:58 pm »
Oh! It's been too long since I popped into the forum. Seems like everyone just skips it and jumps into chat anymore. I loooove the pictures. :) I add them to Pinterest, so feel free to ping me if you draw something and want extra fame! (Well, maybe not *fame* but exposure? In a fully clothed and desirable kind of way?)
Nice to know that you like them. Since the guys are your creations I can imagine that it might sometimes be a bit funny to see how others envision them...

Gubbelhexe

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2016, 01:05:31 pm »
I'll have some time for some more sketches this summer, so you can probably look forward to getting new pictures sometime around august...

LindsayB

• I write books. ;)
    • http://www.lindsayburoker.com
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2016, 06:50:59 pm »
Pictures, woot! :)