Author Topic: Timeline  (Read 8611 times)

Mana

• Administrator
Re: Timeline
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2012, 11:46:02 am »
Have at it! apparently I have to add all your email addys as you want to edit, so just let me know and I'll add you.
www.nault-findley.com
www.samantha-nolan.com

"In your haste to save the world, take care that you do not destroy it."

LindsayB

• I write books. ;)
    • http://www.lindsayburoker.com
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2012, 07:52:21 pm »
I'm putting dates in Decrypted, just for poor Mana's timeline here. Of course, they'll be based on the Kyattese calendar, but I know she loves a challenge.... :D

Mana

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2012, 08:09:35 pm »
I'm putting dates in Decrypted, just for poor Mana's timeline here. Of course, they'll be based on the Kyattese calendar, but I know she loves a challenge.... :D

*thumps chest* Bring it!
www.nault-findley.com
www.samantha-nolan.com

"In your haste to save the world, take care that you do not destroy it."

ndngirl

• "Whatever you wish, Amaranthe" - Sicarius
  • JenT
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2012, 08:28:34 am »
Yeah!!!!
""Yes" He kissed her on the neck, and the warmth of his lips sent a wave of heat through her." Sicarius and Amaranthe
Conspiracy

Kitty

• Explosives - add P for Plenty
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2012, 08:38:06 am »
famous last words ;)
Stress /noun/ : The confusion created when the mind must override the body's basic desire to choke the ever-loving-shit out of someone who desperately deserves it.

K2N2

« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2012, 06:48:42 pm »

If the empress gives us a "hard" date the fan fic writers will be able to calculate most anything!!!!  Who cares who's dating system we use.

maggiej117

« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2012, 06:59:56 pm »
I'm confused about the age of Books' son. In the first book it says he was fourteen. I believe there was also mention of him having died the year before the first book. In the second, when Akstyr is 17 or 18 it Books says he's the same age as his son would be.

Meera

• Frosted Buns Enthusiast
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2012, 07:07:33 pm »
I'm confused about the age of Books' son. In the first book it says he was fourteen. I believe there was also mention of him having died the year before the first book. In the second, when Akstyr is 17 or 18 it Books says he's the same age as his son would be.

He died when he was 14, but that was years ago I think. And in the second, I think it's closer in age to Akstyr, but not the same.
"All right, girl, we are not going to be attracted to the amoral assassin."